Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

On 7/6/2018 at 8:06 PM, Zachimillius said:

So busy! I work of an Ombudsman at the moment , and have a second job too. often doing 70hr weeks. Keeps me busy but, want to try and get close to 100k  in savings an start thinking of buying a house. Will probably drop the second job end of the year though. Working so much is not good long term! Been going back to Japan every year since living there. Having a Japanese girlfriend doesn't help. Travel, eating and drinking out all the time makes saving hard hahaha.

So little time for games and anime. Lucky my second job is chill and I get time to watch there!

How about yourself.

Nice, I will give you a shout when I need assistance from the Ombudsman xD

Sounds like you're living a hectic life, 70 hours a week is pretty crazy, I feel that 50 hours a week is tiring and I usually tend to aim for 45 hours max a week since I don't get paid overtime.

I am like you, I have a second job as well but it's only a few hours per week and it pays super super well like X4 my hourly rate for my full time job. So I get around an extra $600 per week from just doing a few hours per week, so I can't really complain.

I tend to dislike traveling, but I do visit over in SE Asia time to time, but I guess if I was like you with a Japanese girlfriend I would travel often as well lol.

P.S. sorry I was meaning to reply back in a timely fashion but I forgot about it until now lol.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:00 PM, ZeroPenguins said:

Nice, I will give you a shout when I need assistance from the Ombudsman xD

Sounds like you're living a hectic life, 70 hours a week is pretty crazy, I feel that 50 hours a week is tiring and I usually tend to aim for 45 hours max a week since I don't get paid overtime.

I am like you, I have a second job as well but it's only a few hours per week and it pays super super well like X4 my hourly rate for my full time job. So I get around an extra $600 per week from just doing a few hours per week, so I can't really complain.

I tend to dislike traveling, but I do visit over in SE Asia time to time, but I guess if I was like you with a Japanese girlfriend I would travel often as well lol.

P.S. sorry I was meaning to reply back in a timely fashion but I forgot about it until now lol.

I just got a redundancy for my second job. So all finished in mid August with that. What is your second job!?! I need to find something like that. Forklift driver, construction crane operator?!?!

Would gladly assist but pretty sure you are in the wrong State. We are a State specific ombudsman scheme!

9 hours ago, Zachimillius said:

I just got a redundancy for my second job. So all finished in mid August with that. What is your second job!?! I need to find something like that. Forklift driver, construction crane operator?!?!

Would gladly assist but pretty sure you are in the wrong State. We are a State specific ombudsman scheme!

I tutor (teach) at university for my second job, the rates are really decent ($150 per hour) and you also get paid for marking assignments as well. I should note that it's $600 before tax, so after tax it's around ~$400 (it depends your tax bracket and HECS fees repayment).

Don't worry, I will have you help me regardless xD with the ombudsman with your super-duper connections.

13 hours ago, ZeroPenguins said:

I tutor (teach) at university for my second job, the rates are really decent ($150 per hour) and you also get paid for marking assignments as well. I should note that it's $600 before tax, so after tax it's around ~$400 (it depends your tax bracket and HECS fees repayment).

Don't worry, I will have you help me regardless xD with the ombudsman with your super-duper connections.

Ahhh. I should have taken up my professor on that gig when a finished my Masters. I wonder if it is too late. However, I thought the money was shitter. Probably depends on the uni!

On 9/15/2015 at 10:10 AM, Koby said:

Hello and welcome to Kametsu! There are many exciting things going on here, so be sure to check them all out. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Posting in this thread is an easy way to get active in the forums, and be sure to hop onto our IRC channel if you would like to meet even more Kametsu members:

#Kametsu on irc.kametsu.com (ports 6660-6669, SSL on port 7000) (further info)

Guidelines

Be sure to read the Forum Rules & Guidelines in addition to keeping these other points of etiquette in mind:

• Don't force anyone to do anything, whether it's pressing them for information they're not willing to give or making them join certain groups.
  • This is a PG-13 forum, so keep it light on the swearing and adult content.
  • Most importantly, be respectful! You're talking to real people here!

Welcome to Kametsu Forums!

If you've an interest in anime, television, or graphics, we're certain you have just found your new home.

People of all ages from all over the world are invited to join our community. You'll find opportunities abound spanning from daily chatter to discussions on anime and video games to more in-depth debates on today's issues. Members are also given areas in the forum to show off their graphical and artistic skills, as well as request these artists to make something for them.

Unlike other boards that thrive on weak posts filled with platitudes and otherwise useless comments, we encourage members to express themselves in full detail and with proper grammar. This makes it easier for others to understand you and you'll appreciate the courtesy from others as well.

While perhaps intimidating at first, you'll soon realize how simple registration is and how enjoyable participating the forum can be. We've gathered a brief list of benefits, though it certainly does not encompass all that you'll be able to enjoy once you're a member!

Members will be able to

• Participate in various forum discussions
  • Make full use of the Private Messaging system
  • Follow various topics and receive instant notification of any new posts
  • Customise profiles and wear personal avatars and signatures
  • Share personal websites to increase traffic
  • Give feedback and suggestions for improving the forum
  • Gain new profile customisation abilities at certain post levels

New Crusaders

So how do you get to all this stuff? Go ahead and register here! You'll be asked to supply a valid email address--this is important since we may require you to validate your registration via email and should you forget your password, this is the address instructions will be sent to.

Once you become an official Crusader of Kametsu, we ask that you post an introduction. To make it easier on you, we've provided a template with a few questions so our current members will be able to have a better understanding of who you are. You're free to--and we certainly encourage you to!--make your introduction your own and include other information.

• How did you find Kametsu?
  • What do you think of the place so far?
  • How active are you planning on being?
  • What are your top five anime?
  • Top five video games?
  • What other hobbies do you have?
  • Make any graphics?
  • Do you have any questions for us?

Welcoming New Crusaders

• Give warm welcomes to the new members and be polite
  • Answer any questions asked to the best of your knowledge or point them in the right direction
  • Be creative in your welcomes

We were all new once in an unfamiliar forum, so be kind and make their transition into the community an easy and comfortable one.

I came to know about the site via a reddit form ! I love watching anine .. I dont know a lot cause am introduced to it recently only . My favorite animes are 1.Kimi no na wa

2.Koe no katachi

3.Naruto

4.boruto

5.shigenki no kyojin

As I am new I wish I could get all the help. I wont be active always because I am finnal year student got a bunch of stuffs to study yaaa know