Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello Kametsu peeps, glad to be here. I bumped into a release which forwarded me here with a link in the info section. I like what I see so far and so I thought i'd stay and check it out. I love all kinds of Anime, Movies, shows and games. My first introduction or fore into Anime started with Dragonball & Dragonball Z and then Naruto. Please take care of me and thanks for having me!

'Sup everyone, this is SPIZZ09. Some of you may remember my videos from YouTube, though people only seem to have ever re-uploaded my DBZ ones. My favorite things are film, anime, and hip hop. The Dragon Ball franchise is my all-time favorite, but I have a taste for many different genres. I'm also into video editing, color correction, and restoration. In fact, if anyone can hook me up with old AMVs of mine, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm trying to recover any and all past works of mine, and can make a separate thread about it if enough people are interested. In return, I would love to aware people to some lost media I've managed to procure over the years, and also contribute to projects relevant to my interests.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is iman. im 21 years old, and new to kamestu. i wouldnt say im a hardcore anime fan, (i have other tastes in shows) but when i was a kid, i got hooked on dragon ball z, sailor moon, pokemon, you know the rest. to this day, im still into anime i watched as a kid. i dont care about new anime at all, nor do i plan to watch it. however my all time favourite anime that is airing is one piece. i also love dbz. havent watched the show in years and im currently watching it now. brings back memories.

Edited by iman hassan