Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hey guys i am Traxex and i found Kametsu through a recomendation, so far this looks like a really friendly forum and while i came here mostly for the anime content looks like there is tons of stuff aligned with my other interests, something along the lines of music, games, cinema and ofc anime. I wasn't planning on being much active before signing up, but after seeing how active the community is and how much variety this forum got i might even make it the oppening page on my browser.

My top 5 anime right now are in no particular order:

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan

- Neon Genesis Evangelion

- Fate/Zero

- Shinsekai yori

- Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

My top 5 videos games right now are:

- Dota 2 (i wish i had more time to play this one)

- Bioshock

- Portal 2

- Evoland 2 (had tons of fun playing it with my brother on the side, takes that itch of old school games)

- Oxenfree

I am thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch this Christmas so the list will hoppefully change.

Right now there's not much variaty in what i do, it's mostly listening to music, watching anime and playing Dota 2. I will pick up Berserker and HxH when the hiatus stop.

I have one question, what can i do to help this community?

I am glad to be here, looking forward to meet you guys.

Edited by Traxex

Hello, I'm me, I often don't sign up to forums but I don't dislike discussion so I will try to spend a little bit of time here (1% discussion, 99% leeching hee, hee, hee). What ? you want to know my top 5 manga ? I knew you had good taste :boss:, here you go...

1: Hunter x Hunter

2: Dragon Ball 

3: One Piece 

4: Berserk

5: Dragon Quest - Dai no daibouken 

My top 5 video games too ? ok, it's your lucky day !

1: Final Fantasy VII

2: Chrono Trigger

3: Final Fantasy IX / Final Fantasy VIII

4: Dragon Quest VIII  

5: Zelda : Ocarina of Time 

I might talk about other things later, so for now that's all folks ! Oh, and..., nice to meet you by the way...   

Hi Everyone. I'm just posting here to hopefully get my account active since I want to see what you're all hiding from the public ;)

I tend to lurk more than post and don't have time to be very active, but I hope I can find interesting things here.

I like action anime and loli anime. Anime with both, e.g. Strike Witches, are just awesome.

If you want to know more about me, you'll have to stalk me on Myanimelist

Looks like I've registered an account here about a year ago, but never actually got around to using it. I doubt I'll be all that active in the future either, since I usually prefer to just lurk and read instead of posting stuff. Still, it's nice that sites like this exist, and I hope to stick around for a long time.

My favorite anime are Haruhi Suzumiya, TTGL and Code Geass. My favourite video games are Half-life, Earthbound and Monkey Island.

Hi everyone, this is probably the first time I sign up to a forum and well, I hope to have a good experience here. I'll try to be as active as I can since I really enjoy the topics discussed on the forum. My top anime are HxH and FMA Brotherhood, my favourite videogames Skyrim and Overwatch. 

Hello! I'm Kitty, and I found this site through a series of searches that eventually led me here. Very excited to see what's going on around here. ^^
My favourite games are the Pokemon series, Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Stardew Valley and Overwatch. As for anime, I'd say Keroro Gunso  and Chi's Sweet Home were my favs, because my taste is the worst hahah.