Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Hey there.

I learned of this place through my various scouring of the interwebs, and I think I'm gonna like it here.

My interests are like so many others': video games, movies, TV, books, all that good stuff.

I'm into lots of franchises, Pokemon being the one I've got the heaviest fandom involvement in of all the fandoms I'm part of.

Anyway, I hope to have fun here.

Hi people, I´m a random new register user, and my native language is spanish because i´m a spaniard (obvious! Sorry if iI tip grammar errors). I want to register in kametsu to access to a english anime, my case is strange, i want to practice english with japanese anime. Yes, i know what you are thinking, this bullfighter mate is mad. But its a possibility, a person who likes the anime and other aspects of Japan can access to the content in his own language, true, there are dubbing and fan groups subbing animes, but i want to practice my ears with native english audio with material that i like... Animation! Near always people want to access a community because a fanaticism of her tastes, make friends, etc... I know, very strange. Don´t kill me, there are a lot points of view, my goal is improve my english. I want to show to all us the immensity of the world and the possibility of learn foreign languages seeing a dubbed content of Japan.

I am a enormous supporter of the manga of One Piece, Berserk (manga, the adaptation of 2016 is an heresy ), Bastard!, and classics like Dragon Ball, i like the gore, seinen and shonen. I am very classic and I have very obvious tastes and favourites mangas, I am a consumer of a more manga that anime, but i think i move by impulses, in this time i am seeing more anime, who knows next month... Hope to stay here and learn english, my accent is VERY BAD.

See you soon!!

uh, hi. I really don't wanna be a leach or anything, but I'm here to find things that can't be easily bought, or at all, at least where I live. If I could get my hands on a physical copy, I would. 

'sup everyone. I'm always confused... but you can call me Ace...

...wait wut??

I found Kametsu because of the great things I heard that can be found here (obviously pertaining to the friendly and helpful people and not the rips).

Howdy, I'm Jacktherippa, or Jack as I have been known by for many years.

I usually while away my time playing on a minecraft server called 2b2t.org, but I also download anime and such. 

Hit me up on youtube or wherever else should you care to. Other than that, I hope to have a very productive time here.