Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hey there.

I learned of this place through my various scouring of the interwebs, and I think I'm gonna like it here.

My interests are like so many others': video games, movies, TV, books, all that good stuff.

I'm into lots of franchises, Pokemon being the one I've got the heaviest fandom involvement in of all the fandoms I'm part of.

Anyway, I hope to have fun here.

Hi people, I´m a random new register user, and my native language is spanish because i´m a spaniard (obvious! Sorry if iI tip grammar errors). I want to register in kametsu to access to a english anime, my case is strange, i want to practice english with japanese anime. Yes, i know what you are thinking, this bullfighter mate is mad. But its a possibility, a person who likes the anime and other aspects of Japan can access to the content in his own language, true, there are dubbing and fan groups subbing animes, but i want to practice my ears with native english audio with material that i like... Animation! Near always people want to access a community because a fanaticism of her tastes, make friends, etc... I know, very strange. Don´t kill me, there are a lot points of view, my goal is improve my english. I want to show to all us the immensity of the world and the possibility of learn foreign languages seeing a dubbed content of Japan.

I am a enormous supporter of the manga of One Piece, Berserk (manga, the adaptation of 2016 is an heresy ), Bastard!, and classics like Dragon Ball, i like the gore, seinen and shonen. I am very classic and I have very obvious tastes and favourites mangas, I am a consumer of a more manga that anime, but i think i move by impulses, in this time i am seeing more anime, who knows next month... Hope to stay here and learn english, my accent is VERY BAD.

See you soon!!

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone! I found Kametsu when I was looking for the Dragon Ball Z Ocean dub, specifically the Dragon Box edits with all the uncensored footage mixed together. This seems like a nice place, I hope it stays around!

Oh, I almost forgot: my favorite anime series is Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. I've only seen it once, but I'm going to wait a few years before watching it again so I'll forget most of what happens. Then it'll be like when I first saw it.

Edited by Joe Cartoon