Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello Kametsu people~! ^_^

I'm happy to be here and hopefully contribute in some way, while maybe finding friends, as well.  I will answer some of the questions that were suggested for this topic, since I am a newbie here.

How did you find Kametsu?

• I have decided that I have had enough of companies trying to keep anime away from me.  I always buy anime, but the prices became too much and certain anime are not available to buy because of being out of print or only being in   Japan.  I was searching for "Hikaru no Go blu-ray" and found this website.

What do you think of the place so far?

• I feel right at home already.  I used to be into forums like this about 20 years ago.  Shame on me for waiting so long to come back.

How active are you planning on being?

• I want to connect with people here and have conversations that lead to friendships.  If that can happen, I hope to be active considerably.

What are your top five anime?

• Steins;Gate, Kaleidostar, Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, and  Visions of Escaflowne (but of course this list changes from time to time).

Thanks for having me here!  I hope we can all get along and have fun.

Sincerely,

This guy

• Like 1