Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum and just to get the introduction started my top five anime would be: FMA: B, Steins;Gate, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and Boku no Hero Academia. As for video games I really enjoy PUBG, and Overwatch. Outside of anime and games I also enjoy watched sitcoms and among my favourites are The Office and Parks and Rec.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I found out about this community and I really love it, and appreciate everything you do here. I've been revisiting a lot of my old cartoon nostalgia lately,so I expect I'll become fairly active in a short period of time. Love me some 90s cartoons, among other things!

On 8/11/2017 at 10:07 AM, EljayFlintok said:

BakaBT, that's where I've seen you. xD I hope we'll get more people on here to be active. I am under the impression people are lurking more often than actually participating. 

I wasn't so active lately, I should start making myself present again ^^'

I do hope that this forum will get more active as well, it gets a nice feeling as on the 'old good time' when people were actually registered to keep in touch with everybody not just lurking.

On 8/6/2017 at 3:54 PM, EljayFlintok said:

Yes, took me a while to figure that out. You haven't uploaded there for a while now, have you? 

Actually.. he is a full time uploader there. Now a little bit on hiatus. But so many new animes are now airing so he will be back soon.

Edited by Lizarazu

Hi guys, I'm new here. Really glad I've found this site, it got some great collection of shows that I'm really looking forward to get into. Anyways, I've already read all the forum rules and I will participate in threads that peaked my attention but for now I'm onto downloading   : )

On 8/13/2017 at 10:50 PM, Zentsuken said:

Hey guys, newbie here. So a little about me, I'm 24, enjoy gaming, anime, music, mma, and raves! :D

Only a few minutes and already enjoying this place. Love the sleek website design, very modern looking.

are you me in 4 years?:haha:

bout time I found both a fellow raver and mma fan, haven't found one of either in all of my time herexD

On 8/13/2017 at 11:54 PM, tag said:

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum and just to get the introduction started my top five anime would be: FMA: B, Steins;Gate, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and Boku no Hero Academia. Outside of anime and games I also enjoy watched sitcoms and among my favourites are The Office and Parks and Rec.

Great taste in tv:D

• Like 1