Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

546 posts in this topic

Hello! Happy to have found this site, and looking forward to being part of the community. Hope to meet like-minded people.

~アリス

Just wanted to post an intro.

I stumbled across this community while looking for a hard to find animation for my daughter.  I saw the members here pitched in and bought the version to rip and encode.  That's pretty cool from a preservation standpoint.

I used to be into anime decades ago but have tapered off since getting older but since daughter is old enough to enjoy I'm having to research and dive back in.

Thanks to all those who make it possible for all of us to enjoy those hard to find shows.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone. I learned tonight after finding this place that I have found this place before and made an account. I found it again searching for MORE ANIME. I'm currently in the process of getting the highest quality versions of series I can in the smallest file sizes or making them as small I can can myself. 

I keep a large collection of anime, tv shows, movies, cartoons etc etc for my own enjoyment and to share with anyone who wants. 

Cheer!

Hi! I found this forum searching for Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. I really like Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto series. Besides anime, I love Nintendo games and interested in technology (electronic gadgets, smartphones, tablets, consoles mostly). I am having great time just looking for the topics here.