Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

• How did you find Kametsu?

I used to be a member on the old Cartoon-World forums and recently discovered they are dead :/

• What do you think of the place so far?

I enjoy the way it looks and it's very cozy!

• How active are you planning on being?

Moderately active. Maybe not a post every day but I do plan to spend time on here quite a bit :)

• What are your top five anime?

I my me Strawberry eggs, Attack on Titan, Gravitation, Dragon Ball, Persona 4

• Top five video games?

GTA, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, WWE games, Saints Row

• What other hobbies do you have?

I collect pop figures and WWE figures with my boyfriend :)

• Make any graphics?

Not really. I am a graphic design major about to graduate with a BSA, but I don't make graphics at the moment.

• Do you have any questions for us?

Plan on keeping the site up?? lol

Looking forward to having fun here on these forums!! :D

• Like 1

Hello guys! What's up? Once again,  I've re-stumbled upon here again. I'm an ancient member from a long, forgotten era. I used to frequent Koby's 'Forgotten Memories' forum mainly from 2005 until 2007 I believe, and for a time I posted on here I believe, but eventually disappeared around 2007 or early 2008 (can't remember :P). Hope to enjoy my stay!

(I could've sworn I had way more posts though, more than a 100 posts at least, not less than 10? wierd)

~ Graffiti

Edited by Graffiti

Hello guys! What's up? Once again,  I've re-stumbled upon here again. I'm an ancient member from a long, forgotten era. I used to frequent Koby's 'Forgotten Memories' forum mainly from 2005 until 2007 I believe, and for a time I posted on here I believe, but eventually disappeared around 2007 or early 2008 (can't remember :P). Hope to enjoy my stay!

(I could've sworn I had way more posts though, more than a 100 posts at least, not less than 10? wierd)

~ Graffiti

Around Winter 2006 a cracker managed to find a hole in our software and exploited it and the database backup we had was corrupted so we opted to start fresh. We started fresh on SMF then switched to vB and then switched to IPB (renamed IPS), during the conversion to IPS the software recounted every users posts based on the posts still in the database; so if posts had been deleted etc... users post count dropped. I believe I lost like 3 or 4 thousand on my post count at that point. So that'd probably explain your post count tally.

Welcome back. =)

• Like 1

On 4/11/2015 9:15:04, ~Mana~ said:

Joined at the request of Imagine Breaker, so hello there! Looking forward to hovering around here! :P

Welcome to Kametsu Mana!!! ^_^ I'm so glad that you accepted my request at the final notice! You'll see that there are plenty of interesting topics and threads here that you can enjoy! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact me whenever you want regarding our topic! ^_^

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hello everyone on this forum, just register me. And because I wanted to mention some of my anecdotes and anime series I grew up with. All I remember most were Cardcaptor Sakura, Detective Flim time, Dragon Ball and Digimon. I remember fighting for the TV remote control provided be the one to see her favorite show. Hence also I remember drawings like Pokemon, Doraemon. And series that I like and that I always remember, are Charmed, Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy, etc.

From my point of view, they were excellent, as they plot and had a lot of good things that made them interesting and inevitable failing to follow them, they were great.
Currently I follow the series Once Upon a Time, Vikings, and Super Dragon Ball.
Well it's a bit about me. I say goodbye and thank you for accepting this forum.

Edited by paspric1994

HiHi! Name's SilverFang, but I go by various forms of that name. I found this site through sheer luck and so far, it looks very interesting. I love too many anime and games, but don't have much time for either because of RL. As such, my participation will be quite sporadic... :nothing_to_say: Regardless, I hope to enjoy whatever time I get to spend here.