Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

No idea why I never heard about this site until today, but I sure am glad I found it!

I'm located in the USA and like to collect many different styles of animation, with the core being the stuff I grew up on which is mostly 70s & 80s H-B, DiC, Filmation, Ruby-Spears, Depatie-Freleng and other staples of that era's TV.

Looking forward to widening my animation horizons~!

Hey everyone,

Aloy's here from France. I'm new here, and the site and forum was recommended to me by some of my anime fan friends and colleagues so I guess it was time for me to sign up and take a look at what seems a very engaging community.

I'm currently in my Final Fantasy mood, I mean, we have been waiting 10 years for FFXV to come, 10 years! And in a few days, it will be finally here. So as you may have guessed, I'm both an anime and video games fan, it may sound a bit "cliché" but that's it :)

Looking forward to great discussions about those topics.

See you

A/oy

Hi Y'all, Fonzie here. I am an old anime lover. I watched a lot of old time anime and started to catch up just a couple of days ago. Series i watched : Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu yu hakusho, Dragonball Z, Macross, Neon Genesis Evangelion. And some i don't remember. I started watching a couple of the newer and classic anime. e.g. Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Steins;Gate, and since i am a forum fan I searched for a good anime forum and ended up here.

P.S. How do I change my avatar?