Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Greetings from Appalachia, USA.

I like to prepare AVCHD-compliant versions (with hardsubbing) for streaming and sometimes for burning to DVD5 with menus and PGS subtitles for BD players.  Yes, I have a problem, or at least a personality defect.  In any event, if anyone else here wants to do the same, I'm willing to share what I've learned.  Otherwise, I probably won't say much.

I don't encode from BD source, I just re-encode from high quality releases.  So, naturally, I ended up here.  I learned about this place from haunting the "Submissions" page on BakaBT.

Class act you guys have here.

2 hours ago, Zapdos said:

Found this site through another somewhat shadier site. This one may have a darker aesthetic, but it's certainly more inviting,

If you scroll down to the bottom of the website, there is a Theme button, clicking that will allow you to change to a lighter one: IPS Default is the brightest at the moment.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:26 PM, Moodkiller said:

If you scroll down to the bottom of the website, there is a Theme button, clicking that will allow you to change to a lighter one: IPS Default is the brightest at the moment.

Heh, thanks for the info - I wasn't complaining though, just making a little joke :V

I actually prefer the dark theme, less harsh on the eyes.

• Like 1