Jewels and accessories?

Cynthia

Do you have any interesting accessories you wear on a regular basis?

I actually have quite a few that I wear all the time. My magnet rainbow jewel bracelet on my right wrist, and a heart padlock bracelet on my left. The padlock bracelet has a key dangling from it. Along with those I have an earing in my left ear that is an actual key. It goes to the handcuffs I wear on my belt. I also have a padlock on my belt. Lastly I have a silver necklace of like 5 keys hanging off of it.

Oh, and I want to get 2 tattoos, one of a wolf howling at the moon on my shoulder, and one of a key on my upper chest.

What about you guys?

• 2 weeks later...

my zero gauge earrings, my studs above them. my lip rings. worry ring on my left middle, silver iron cross ring on my right ring, silver bold ring on my thumb and a gold promise ring on my pinky. green choker with a hibiscus flower hanging from it. on my right arm: rubber bracelet with wellness: the ultimate goal. 4 silly bands, a green hairbow and a brown american eagle braided bracelet. on my left, a green white and black braided bracelet, a plain black braided bracelet and 4 silly bands.

it don't look like alot... but when i type it out.. its a bunch.. wow..

The only jewelry I wear religiously are my silver stud earrings and my industrial bar. I'll wear a necklace if I wear a shirt that has a lower neckline. But I don't really wear rings or bracelets too often.

I'd like to get my ear lobes pierced again, and a couple of cartilage piercings on my right ear. As far as tattoos go, I'd like to have at least one someday. I think I'd get one on the back of my neck. I'm just not in the market right now.

i'm not much for jewellery but i ALWAYS have a hair tie on my right wrist, and on most occasions a braclet my oma got for my 16th and an opal necklace my mum got me. as for tatoos i plan on getting a twisted sash up my left leg with each section containing one of my pets names after they pass away, and the hidden mickey symbol on my shoulder or collar