NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
animenerd99

Favorite One Piece Character?

It'll have to be Robin. The quiet demure of her intellect fits right into the anarchist chaos of freedom that the Strawhats strive for. And thats the freedom of knowledge. I'm very interested in her tiny facet - tracking down the World's History.

Luffy's gotta be first. Sanjji i'd have to say 2nd since his willing to do anything and everything for his fellow females hits close to home :P But there is also something about Chopper i've always loved.

1)You gotta love Luffy's innocents and stupidity along with his unbelieveable sense of honor, (as seen on amazon lilly)

2) Boa Hancock's infactuation with luffy and her outright disregard for any other man.

3)Zoro is close on this because he too is highly honorable but also has a hilarious sense of direction (as seen when saving someone in Saboady archi...)

i do like ace but he wouldn't be in the top few because i'm not voting for a dead man :)

4)Nico Robin because of her fantastic back story and CP9 arc realisations, also her latest attire in the Revolutionaries part.

My favorites are luffy and ussop when they're goffing off together of fighting. i also like sanji when he threatens to eat Chopper. I really like them all to be honest. When they're not serious it makes it all the more fun. im not all that far into the series but my sister insists ill will love it :3 i already do