khanhhung2512

[Solved]Need Help / New Member / Thanks

that's nice to hear

thanks for the nice Comment

sure the rest of the staff will be happy to hear it

Edited by Pikanet128

I just wanted to thank everyone on kametsu for uploading all the great stuff that they do! :) I really only just realized that i've been downloading things for quite a while on here, and never really properly thanked anyone for the awesome (and free :P ) content that they upload for everyone, so i guess i just wanted to apologize for being a bit rude..

Solved!
Kametsu AutoTool

This topic has been marked as solved and as such as been closed since the discussion is over. If you feel this is in error and have further questions about this topic you are welcome to message either an online staff member or an administrator and ask that the topic be re-opened.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nelson
      Hello guys
        What is the first anime you watch ? For me, is Phineas and Ferb, I love their songs as much too.
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By Timber
      just got recommendation from friends~
    • By darklegato
      Hello Everyone.

After a long time not watching anime (around 7 years), i decided to give it a shot again to catch all the great series that i missed.

FMA, is one of the last series that i watched. I decided to rewatch again, and low and behold the release that i had looked very bad in my tv.
      I hope this forum helps me find some great releases.

My favorite anime is i guess Trigun.
    • By AliTheBoss
      Hello, guys! Just a new anime lover signing up here today  Nice to meet you all, I have found this wonderful website while I was downloading some anime on Nyaa site. My favourite anime is Death Note and Attack On Titan. I hope that I'll enjoy s. I found this site yahoo Answers.  I hope that I'll enjoy surfing here and I'll find good friends to recommend anime for each other and have fun.

Thanks for reading my first post ^^!