Kid Boruto

First Video Game

mario , mario kart, donkey kong, pokemon those where the first well I think from what I remember those games where dope and talking about games does anybody remember donkey kong for Nintendo 64 that game was dope.

Cant forget tetris or that game where you have a ball moving to both sides its like hockey kinda I forgot what's it called but it was cool.

hmmmmm my first game was probably sonic on the genesis i believe, been a long time kinda hard to remember when your 3 but the i remember spyro crash bandicoot and then pokemon blue for the GBC i miss the original 100 sometin pokemon

Super Pong. really old school. the one that was its own system box. cant reallly describe to well. been forever and a day since I had it

Man so many people remember their first game so well, im jealous i'm not sure =P

It was something for master system, the precursor for megadrive, that was my first console but I dunno I can't go back so far into the past