First Video Game

Kid Ryan

I had a neo geo emulator on a cd (I managed to salvage it after all these years!) and my poison of choice was a game called King of Monsters. It featured a handful of kong sized monsters you could pick who would duke it out in large areas like cities. Oh man it was so much. You could pick up a ferris wheel and throw it or even better busses and cars with people in it. there was also the popo in tanks and helicopters. they too could be thrown.

My first game was Diablo 1 I remember playing it on this crappy laptop when it first came out and worrying about if it would run or not. Funny how much things change though, I used to have such a hard time clearing the disk space to be able to have like Starcraft and Diablo installed at the same time.

Wow... that's a long time ago. But it's easy to remember the first game I actually owned & played. It was Mario Bros. on the NES! Classic for sure.

same for me! O_O it was my bros NES though lol sadly my 1st consol was a sega @_@ and 1st game was sonic :D my 1st computer game was Age of Mythology( an RTS-Real Time Strategy game) which i loved and wish they someday make an fps out of XD and the 1st PS 1 game i ever played was Sims Themepark :D