Kingdom Hearts III (3)

Riku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am begging for the third game that the party has Sora, Riku, and Karia.

I mean I dont mind having Donald and Goofy but I think the game will be so much better if your party has them in it.

That's nice very nice. it's really good game.

Ā 

shimla group tour packageĀ Ā 

Ā 

day picnic near delhi

Edited by aaryrbhyk

• 1 year later...

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/16/d23-2015-kingdom-hearts-3-adds-big-hero-6-world
Ā 

Square Enix and Disney have announced that Big Hero 6 is coming to Kingdom Hearts III. The San Fransokyo setting as well as Baymax and other characters will continue the Big Hero 6 story in Tetsuya Nomuraā€™s upcoming role-playing game.

ā€œBig Hero 6 is such a special film for me,ā€ said film producer Ray Conli, ā€œand we always made sure that each action sequence had a very special meaning. The themes in Kingdom Hearts and Big Hero 6 match very well. For instance thereā€™s friendship, really important to both stories, and then of course light over darkness.ā€

Kingdom Hearts III will ā€œcontinue the events of the filmā€ as Baymax joins Soraā€™s story. Itā€™s unclear how or if any Big Hero 6 characters will play a role in Soraā€™s party.

Now we just need Frozen, Toy Story, and Wreck-It Ralph worlds.

Maybe also Monsters Inc., Cars, and Brave worlds.

Ā 

Edited by Toddler Naruto

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/16/d23-2015-kingdom-hearts-3-adds-big-hero-6-world

Ā 

Square Enix and Disney have announced that Big Hero 6 is coming to Kingdom Hearts III. The San Fransokyo setting as well as Baymax and other characters will continue the Big Hero 6 story in Tetsuya Nomuraā€™s upcoming role-playing game.

ā€œBig Hero 6 is such a special film for me,ā€ said film producer Ray Conli, ā€œand we always made sure that each action sequence had a very special meaning. The themes in Kingdom Hearts and Big Hero 6 match very well. For instance thereā€™s friendship, really important to both stories, and then of course light over darkness.ā€

Kingdom Hearts III will ā€œcontinue the events of the filmā€ as Baymax joins Soraā€™s story. Itā€™s unclear how or if any Big Hero 6 characters will play a role in Soraā€™s party.

Now we just need Frozen, Toy Story, and Wreck-It Ralph worlds.

Maybe also Monsters Inc., Cars, and Brave worlds.

Ā 

Frozen?

Ā 

LMFAO.

Ā 

NO.

Edited by CardGames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Im pretty sure that its pretty much almost guaranteed that there will be a frozen world in kh3 because of how popular it has become, However I would like for square enix to add some more obscure disney moves like either a Treasure Planet or even a Toy story world.

Edited by gameboybp

• 7 months later...
On 6/17/2017 at 9:04 AM, gameboybp said:

Im pretty sure that its pretty much almost guaranteed that there will be a frozen world in kh3 because of how popular it has become, However I would like for square enix to add some more obscure disney moves like either a Treasure Planet or even a Toy story world.

Well you got one of your wishes! Treasure planet seems very likely too and there has been leaks of Monsters Inc world.. I hope they don't go too crazy with Pixar movies. There won't be too many Disney world in this one. Less then KH2. My dream world is Moana. I fell in love with that movie, but they already had all the worlds picked before it came out. They're also supposed to announce all the worlds before the game comes out which kinda disappoints me. I like the surprise as I'm playing.

• 1 month later...

All of these words would be great, though with the inclusion of Big Hero 6 (yes I know it was animated unlike what I'm wondering about) that kind of paves the way for super heroes. With Disney owning Marvel, and Marvel getting Fox, does that mean we may at some point see the Avengers or the X-Men in a sequel down the road?

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts III (3)