Recently Browsing 0 members
Hi everyone. I am new to video encoding, and, I do not know where or what to search for. "Googling" just does not work for me. The topics or search keywords are so rare, I get no results for what I need.
I need an Open Source tool that is extremely advanced in quality, but "mouse only user" friendly - has a GUI. I need such a tool to re-encode a HEVC video to H264, without any loss in quality or video bit-rate.
about what I need:
- has a GUI with mouse support (heavens we are in 2017)
- can encode from BDISO
- can re-encode a mkv video track only (no audio)
- can modify the video track during encoding (anti-aliasing, de-banding, de-blocking, de-noise, collor correction effects)
- basically, what do amazing groups use? Beatrice-Raws, ANK-Raws, LittleBakas, FFF, Coalgirls (Tenshi), BlurayDesuYo, Tsundere, Final8, SallySubs. Those are/were the only sane groups that did excelent quality. (But now some just ran away to XDCC IRC, Baka.bt, AnimeBytes, like cowards, from DMCA.) ^^
- so how do they do it? Is it a secret?
- how and what do they use to encode from a BDISO to a ~10MB/s bit-rate video (with anti-aliasing, de-banding, de-noise)?
- After all that, re-encoding an already encoded HEVC video track to H264 should be a breeze.
about the video:
1920x1080 HEVC 10, 10-bit, variabile fps, constant bit-rate 12.6 MB/s
I want to re-encode that, to a more "GTX760/770/780/780Ti/TITAN,GTX970/980/980Ti,GTX690/TITAN Z" friendly video codec... so that I can *watch* my damn video.
- I am an archivist, so I have zero knowledge about video encoding.
I do have knowledge about video quality. (At least I know what my eyes like.)
- I only have MKVToolNix for muxing (I OUT mux all dubs and localised subs)
- I do not believe into the term "placebo quality" (refering to video bit-rate), until someone posts comparison screenshots of a low bitrate video vs high bitrate 1920x1080 video, streched (real time upscale) to screen edges of a PC monitor with (at least) a 2560x1440 or 3840x2160 native display resolution.
PS. Any other advice, other than about video encoding open source software, is not appreciated. ^^
Would anyone happen to have any information on how to rip FLV's from Hulu so I can finish a couple series I never got to finish?
My old method does not work anymore since their security updates were done a while back. I haven't tried doing this in over a year until just recently.
I cant get GetFLV to work for me either like I been told it would. I just recently tried the newest version and It seems to only download the ad and not the video itself. If there is some trick to it I haven't managed to find out such as needing a specific version or something, please share.
I do not wish to use screen recorders that will record it to the hard drive as its playing back on Hulu. So please don't suggest those or bring those up.
Any information on this would be appreciated.
I have been encoding a lot lately, mostly U.S. Blu-rays. So I was curious to know what others have been working on or planning on working on. Anyways here is list of things I have either finished encoding or plan on encoding in the future.
Completed U.S. Blu-ray 720p Dual-Audio
A Certain Magical Index S01+02
Attack On Titan S01
Date A Live S01
Dragon Ball Z Movie 14
Fairy Tail+Movie Part 01-14
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya S01
Galaxy Express 999 Movies 01 and 02
Kill La Kill Set 01-03
One Piece Movies 10 and 12
Rebuild Of Evangelion Movies 01 and 02
Sailor Moon Set 01
Plan to U.S. Blu-ray 720p Dual-Audio
Accel World S01
Date A Live S02
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya S02
Hellsing Ultimate Set 01-10
Inuyasha The Final Act
Rebuild Of Evangelion Movie 03
Sailor Moon Set 02
Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal+Reflection
Yu Yu Hakusho
Is there any chance anyone would be willing to share there setting for software like handbrake or maybe other software depending on what you use, Preferably in a stage by stage set of print screens, I have played around with multiple setting but i can't seem to get the quality and file size where i want it, I am looking for quality and file size along the lines of what E-D and Tanxs manage to do (480p or 720p) (300mb-600mb) I am new to encoding but over the years i have downloaded and stored ????'s of anime and cartoon and now that Cartoon World Forum is gone i would like to upload them as my own.
Thank You in advance i would really appriciate the help.