Dragon Ball Super

Koby

• 3 weeks later...

universe_survival_arc_key_visual.jpg?x32

At Goku’s request, the Omni-Kings’ “Tournament of Power” martial arts tournament between universes now begins! …But this also proves to be the beginning of universal destruction. What awaits the victors of this tournament, and the vanquished…?! How will these intense team battles between the elites of each universe turn out…?!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/12/15/dragon-ball-super-upcoming-universe-survival-arc-key-visual-synopsis-released/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^I am fine with Goku being most powerfull. It's just that others shouldn't be made weak for projecting Goku as most powerfull. They did the last episode great with Majin Buu.

Hyped for the coming one. Gohan oo yes.

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 1:19 AM, HarryPrice said:

Did anyone see the Toonami Asia dub of Super? I didn't think it was bad but the Funimation dub is still better IMO

Agreed, Funi dub is better compared to Toonami Asia dub. Goku's lines are unbelievably mature in Asian dub. Not that it's bad, just that i am not used to Goku talking like that.

Edited by sameer

7 hours ago, sameer said:

Mortal Level. This is getting interesting. Funny seeing Beerus and Supreme Kai blaming each other for the low mortal level.

Also, great to see that they didn't change the art lines back to pre-Universe Survival Arc.

Honestly you probably can blame Beerus for it though. Beerus allowed Freiza to basically destroy all the strong races in the universe. Had he stopped that, odds are the average would be a bit higher.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2017 at 5:38 PM, Dawnwolf said:

Beerus allowed Freiza to basically destroy all the strong races in the universe.

Beerus is one lousy GoD, sleeps for decades then destroys planets over small things like food. God knows how many planets with potential he would have destroyed this way.

Battle Royale. i want to see John Cena.