Lantern is ranting about some topic that is bothering him today

Lantern89

This is where I am now posting what is on my mind... could be educational or just useless. Read to find out.

Rant 1: Today while browsing various posts i came across the member name Azrael The king of Boredom. This for some stupid reason bothered me. Nothing against this member but Azrael is no king of boredom.

Azrael is the english variation of عزرایل or Azra'eil. Azrael is the name of the archangel of death in both allegorical/ biblical and Islamic theology. The name is translated to Whom God Helps. He is said to reside in the third heaven and has four faces and four thousand wings and his body is covered with eyes in representation of the number of people of earth. It is also said that he is forever writing and erasing names in a large book at birth and at death.

Once again its nothing against Azrael the member but i just had to give a little information on what is occasionally considered the embodiment of evil and the personification of death itself.