Sign in to follow this  
DarkGanta

Future Pokemon Johto Sets?

So Viz continues re-releasing old Pokemon sets, this month with a re-release of The Orange Islands set. The new set is missing 2 "offensive" episodes for black face Jynx, which understandably will probably detract sales. Knowing that, do you think Viz will FINALLY release Johto Journeys in a box set for the US? Do you think their bad decisions with previous sets will hurt sales and be their excuse to quit releasing new Pokemon sets? Let me know your opinions.

Banning those 3 episodes is ridiculous. Not releasing an official boxset of Johto episodes, especially during the time that HeartGold and SoulSilver were released 5 years ago, is unforgivable.

• Like 1

This boxset will be closed captioned, the old releases were subtitled only. And from what I can see, minor edits (such as the one in "Will the real Oak please stand up?" and "Outrageous fortunes" will be undone.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2016 at 5:34 PM, ElementalCards said:

And from what I can see, minor edits (such as the one in "Will the real Oak please stand up?" and "Outrageous fortunes" will be undone.

That'd be cool, hope they do. I wish they had some way of releasing the Ice Path episode with Jynx, but even if it was dubbed they probably wouldn't release it now since the re-release of S1 excluded Holiday Hi-Jynx. Oh well, now I wonder if they plan to re-release the Advanced Generation or not.