Harry-Potter

Cartoon Chaos Invite!

In order to use IRC (Internet Relay Chat) you need a program that can connect to an IRC server. Similar to how you need a torrent client to download torrents, you need an IRC client to connect to IRC servers. It can't be done through a web browser like chrome.

If you're on windows, the most popular program is called mIRC. However, it is not free and does cost money. There are free alternatives though.

Find an IRC client, download/install it, connect to the server, then connect to the channel.

Edited by WIRLYWIRLYPOOL

have 2 invites

If you've experience with private trackers and have active accounts on them then pm me with your profile links along with a reason why you want to join (please don't say "I like cartoons", "always watch them").

EDIT: I've sent both the invites and do not have anymore, thanks for asking everyone.

Invites sent to @DRX and @PannenkoekenNL

Edited by HellBlazeR
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 7:26 AM, HellBlazeR said:

have 2 invites

If you've experience with private trackers and have active accounts on them then pm me with your profile links along with a reason why you want to join (please don't say "I like cartoons", "always watch them").

EDIT: I've sent both the invites and do not have anymore, thanks for asking everyone.

Invites sent to @DRX and @PannenkoekenNL

Once again thank you very much for the invite @HellBlazeR you're very kind ^_^

Great. This will ensure that the cartoon community will live :-D

Thanks for offering the invites.

as I was a little late:

Is there anyone else, willing to share an invite to CartoonChaos with me? I have several proof of ratios on PTs. Mostly with a ratio over 12.

that would be unbelievably kind.

Oh man I was out of town and didnt have access to a computer with family around I wish I could of made it into this tracker.  If anyone wants to throw me an invite please do.  

On 12/19/2017 at 4:11 PM, LooneyTunerIan said:

What sort of free alternative clients are there?

I use a 3rd party program call invision i enjoy the theme and the file explorer.  You can also use upp  I used to fserve on irc back in the dial up days.  I was a part of alot of the channels on dejatoons including cartoonchaos but i doubt anyone remembers me unless they recognize my nick from here.  I have been with them since all the back to dalnet and irchighway and the other serve everyone went to before the ddos attacks. they used to be one of my good channels as well as 80s-cartoons and tmnt-files & cartoon_palace.   SO many more good ones...  Man I am starting to feel old now thinking about being in high school and now here we are today.

7 hours ago, trunks9us said:

Oh man I was out of town and didnt have access to a computer with family around I wish I could of made it into this tracker.  If anyone wants to throw me an invite please do.  

the only other option is via recruitments (official ones) and their IRC (where there are active staffers). The invites which were given to users were temporary btw it's not much active of an tracker and you can request on Kametsu what you want, if it exists on cartoonchaos then i'll upload it here for you.