Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone, I`m ThunderLight.

I've just found this website thanks to Nyaa when I was searching for D-Frag! dual audio version.

My TOP5 favorite animes at the moment ar Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Steins; Gate, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts.

I like Elder Scrolls, Half-Life, Mass Effect and Dragon Age game series.

I don`t think that I have any special hobbies. I just watch TV, play video games or sometimes read books as many other people.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By phamous42
      Hello Kametsu community!

I've only started regularly watching Anime this past year, and found these forums tagged and linked through various releases across p2p sites (nyaa/pantsu/anidex). Growing up, the only times I would watch Anime was on Cartoon network's Toonami, Adult Swim, or a friend's house. I had never actually experienced an entire story arc from start to finish. As much as I enjoyed most of the content, limited as it was, I had a pretty bad perception of Anime due to how annoying I found some of the fans. When I was 14, my cousin invited me to volunteer in his department (Programming Operations) at Anime Expo 2006 at the Anaheim Convention Center. It was an incredibly rewarding experience being surrounded by such passionate people. Being 14, I wasn't officially allowed to register as a volunteer or staff, but I was granted an unofficial staff badge through the head of the programming division. Long story short... When the opportunity to (unofficially) staff was offered following years, I accepted...For the next 6 years I would staff Anime Expo's Programming Operations and by 2013 I became its Manager. However in contrast to my peers and predecessors, I didn't watch any Anime; even after 8 years working AX.
    • By artfarm
      Hello Kametsu.

Keeping the links alive.

• By Capital480
      Hello, everyone.

• By Oldbones
      Hello, I am Oldbones. I was a member of Cartoon-World, and just found out that we were to move here. I work out of contact with the world and have been away for almost a year. So I returned to a new world here.  I am a Palaeontologist and father of two. I live for them and anime. I like to download episodes and find what I like before I buy. I have found many DVD that looked good but were not my bag.  After I started to do things this way I have not ran into this issue. My posts will be few and far between, but I do hope this is ok. Thanks for having me and Nice to meet you.

• By finalremix
      Greetings,

I am interested in this community. I look forward to getting along with all of you. Thank You.