A section for live-action shows

Beemo

I'm also interested in this idea, would love to re-watch Animorphs now that it's fully available on Netflix (last I checked anyway).

Is this true? Would love to replace those old 200p NickTV encodes.
The entire 26 episode run of Animorphs is indeed on netflix. Btw, I started posting my Adventures of Pete and Pete encodes in the entertainment board if anyone is interested.

So then this Live Actions section would be used for stuff like iCarly, Victorious, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc?

Yeah and anime adaptions such as the live action Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, and Gantz films released in Japan, etc..

Nothing like CSI, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, etc..

• Like 1

I'm also interested in this idea, would love to re-watch Animorphs now that it's fully available on Netflix (last I checked anyway).

Is this true? I would love to replace those old 200p NickTV encodes.

Why wouldn't it be true? I usually do double check my references/facts before I post.

It's been added as a sub-forum in Other Downloads for now.

Could use a better description and title that encompasses what it's about better.

If anyone wants to come up with something.

Thanks for approving this idea, it's very much appreciated.

So then this Live Actions section would be used for stuff like iCarly, Victorious, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc?

Yeah and anime adaptions such as the live action Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, and Gantz films released in Japan, etc..

How about older puppet shows and live-action based from cartoons and comic books? I found Mega links for Star Trek The Next Generation and Smallville.

How about older puppet shows and live-action based from cartoons and comic books? I found Mega links for Star Trek The Next Generation and Smallville.

Ooh .... I would LOVE to find all 10 seasons of Smallville in 1080p.  :still_dreaming:

• Like 1

Ooh .... I would LOVE to find all 10 seasons of Smallville in 1080p.  :still_dreaming:

Here is a complete 720p Mega link from NhaNc3  https://mega.co.nz/#F!qxB2QawR!OAOShl29UPEFd0-Xc5Jv0Q

Thanks for sharing, although I came across the 720p links a while ago.  Its 1080p that I cant seem to find.  Still, it was nice of you to post the link.  :ewhz:

Where's my "The Real Housewives of Kametsu"?!?!?!

Don't share something like Smallville.

technically you can still post those kinds of things in the entertainment board, if I'm not mistaken.

In my opinion, it would be okay to have them in the live action board as long as it was by season or entire series and not just single episode links, but that decision is for the admins to make.

Edited by UncleSkeleton

Don't share something like Smallville.

Because ......................................... Why?

GYSs4L9.jpg

Smallville is a Warner Brothers show based on a DC Comics Character.  So not only does a live action version of Superman seem to fit properly, but if Disney is included then Warner Brothers should be as well.  To excluse Warner Brothers would be to say that Looney Tunes does not fall in the same category as Disny's Mickey Mouse.  While those are the kid oriented cartoons that really started the brands, the live action material should be acceptable as well (especially since this show is based on a cartoon and comic book character).  Warner Brothers falls in the same category as Disney and Nickelodeon.