Kid Boruto

Last Animated Movie You Watched?

An American Tail Fievel Goes West. Remember watching it a lot as a kid (renting it) and found it for $3.99 at Best Buy. Gotta say, I expected it to be kinda cheesy and what not but it actually wasn't bad.

On 22/05/2016 at 1:47 AM, lovelyecho said:

Watched all the classic Disney movies the other day, and I was thinking about watching The Good Dinosaur tonight. Is it any good?

Personally I found it quite enjoyable and a change of pace from recent Pixar movies, however it had been overshadowed by Disney's other release this year; 'Zootopia'. It seems like history has repeated itself regarding 3D animated Dinosaurs, Disney's Dinosaur had mixed reviews as some thought the movie was slow and dull.

The last movie I watched was Beauty and The Beast, its my 'go-to' Disney movie when I'm feeling down or fancy watching something that doesn't need my full attention when working.

That'd b the 2007 TMNT movie for the sake of a video review for Youtube. I do adore that movie's overrall style and all the drama involving the Turtles themselves, but holy hell, they were just not even trying with the plots surrounding it.