Kid Boruto

Last Animated Movie You Watched?

I also agree about Godzilla - Planet of the monsters - i have only seen the first 10 minutes, but it's awesome!  It's got a battlestar galactica (new one) vibe.

Justice League: Starcrossed. 

This is my favorite animated movie by DC comics.  In this animated movie have really greatest story, sad moments and of course non stop action.

In the first time i saw this animated movie at 01.21.2012.  I downloaded DVD5 iso from thepiratebay, this DVD include special features: 

Deleted scenes Feaurettes "Hawkman" and "Tour of the Watchtower" Character bios, Trailers.

You can download this animated movie in full DVD5 here - https://mega.nz/#!ooRm3BBS!O2COLTDgaQR-ITRw4KaRl2tscfNP3UCxljpkkvnUNvM

Edited by BobbyDrake

Mazinger Z: Infinity. I had little knowledge about the franchise before seeing this movie. I came out liking it and wanting to know more about. And apparently the audience I saw it with also loved the movie.

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay. Honestly, Assault on Arkham is till the best Suicide Squad movie we'll get. Hell to Pay, while not that great, is also still better than the live-action movie (which I still like more than BvS).