Kid Boruto

Last Animated Movie You Watched?

Hello! And I'm sorry for the off-topic...but could I get an invite to MySpleen? PLEASE! I haven't watched some cartoons and I think are there and I really want them! Please! :love:

I watched Your Name (Kimi no na wa) because I heard good things about it from friends. I looked it up to see what it was about and found lots of good reviews about it. After watching it though, I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting some phenomenal movie that would leave me awestruck by how good it was. Instead it was more of a "meh" feeling. The movie wasn't bad, it just wasn't great like many of the reviews said it was. The movie definitely tugs at your feels and the story was interesting but I just wasn't feeling it. This is just my opinion though, despite my comments I would say it's worth a watch at the very least. 

Just rewatched Disney's Atlantis on Netflix the other day had been so long forgot how great it was.  That would make a sweet live action movie in the right hands.

I got around to watching the English dub of the first Digimon Adventure tri. movie. I liked it, but it still nags me that for a lot of it... Tai stood around neither saying nor doing anything when the Digimon are fighting.

Watched ''Paprika'' with some friends, at the end of the movie i had to ask them if they had any idea what was going on, because i sure didnt. Watch it if you want to add a movie to the list of wired ones you have seen..!