Last Animated Movie You Watched?

Kid Ryan

Watched Eva 3.3 recently, i've never been a fan of the original work, thought i'd give the rebuild a shot.

It's nice, not as nice as people want to make it (the characters a too one-dimensional for me, i actualy wanted them to all die, they're so boring they act pretty much the same way from the first minutes of the first movie to the last one of the third movie), and not as deep and "muh complex". I'll watch the last movie if it's ever released though.

Captain Underpants Movie:big_smile:

Have read the books since I was like 4 years old read all of them up to 2006 including the spin offs other than Ook and Gluk. While I thought the movie could've been wayyyy better considering the source material it was pretty good. Definitely enjoyed it and hope for more. The voice acting was incredible even tho growing up I pictured Krupp with a different voice (much meaner and angry, he just sounded cunningly devious to me voice wise like the guy who rubs his hands together devilishly in the corner, when I was 5 I pictured him as in your face angry voice wise like someone who'd just scream at you at the top of their lungs when they're close enough to touch you). Especially the voice acting for George, Harold, Melvin and Poopypants, phenomenal. The animation was also surprisingly decent which I don't think I've ever said about Dreamworks in my entire life so good for them, they had really good character designs to work with tho.

It's more a TV Special than an actual movie, but the last one I watched was The Flintstones Meet Rockula and Frankenstone. (I started with Halloween movies a little earlier this year) It had some decent gags but overall it's pretty boring. It's funny in hindsight how throughout its run, The Flintstones had like 4 different versions of Frankenstone.

If that doesn't count, I re-watched Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright over the weekend. It's a pretty fun Scooby movie, with an intriguing mystery and some very exciting stuff towards the end. Plus, neat songs.