What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, other than the obvious Naruto/Bleach/Inuyasha, I really just cannot get into most Gundam series. Unless it's 08th MS Team, G Gundam, or 00, I simply cannot get into any of them. I even got 12 freaking episodes into SEED before going "screw this" and ending my pain.

Albeit, I still haven't seen the second season of 00 and I'm hesitant to since I hear they take all the political intrigue and replace it with MOAR GUNDAMS.

• 2 months later...
WTF how on earth can you hate one piece!!, and dragon ball

Edit: I don't really care for Bleach i haven't really sat down ans watched it

that's just how people think about one piece which is really long to watch if you don't have any idea about it.

2004 - 2006: loves naruto and bleach, have no interest with one piece because of the weird animation

2007 - Present: ignores and hates naruto / bleach and after leaving the 2 big running anime shows with lot's of filler and loss of character development. i suddenly like one piece when i tried watching every episode of it which is why im on my 5th run of it, currently finished episode 405

I don't really hate Bleach but I just can't really find the enthusiasm to watch past episode 20..it's not that it's bad, It just doesn't get my attention.

Full Metal Alchemist on the other hand is something that I find boring. I don't know why butt I just hate it.

I don't like Dragon Ball z, One Piece, Sailor Moon because they are without the true spirit of heroism of the early japanese animation. And honestly I don't like almost all anime production from the '90s till today. The last japanese anime that I appreciated were "SAINT SEIYA" and "YOROIDEN SAMURAI TROOPERS",

that comes from the late '80s.

What popular anime do you not like and why.

I never got into FMA, Naruto and the Dragon Ball series

I tried watching these show but for some reason they just didn't pull me in like other shows I've watched and no I didn't just watch 2 or 3 eps and say I hate this I've watched at least ten eps of each series.

And I don't hate the anime I mentioned it's just I couldn't get into them so please don't put anime you "hate" here.

the truth is even the first 10 episodes of sumting isnt really enough for things like dragonball and naruto since they are well over 100 eps and fma has less eps but the first 10 eps is still not enough to judge the anime since they just introduce characters and places and stuff like that however there are animes which are just rubbish and leave you thinkin why did i watch that those animes mite just not be what you like