What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

I could be mean and say Death Note, because I honestly stopped liking it as soon as the last second of the series played on my media player. I just hate Light Yagami so much, I.. I can't even begin to explain how much. In fact, I will be mean. Death Note is a popular anime I hate because the main character literally killed the plotline.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well , after watching about 40+ episodes of bleach, I really liked it but about 20 episodes after that I was reminded of why I disliked it in the first place, same thing with naruto now. it seems that I start to hate the show whenever the story focuses on Naruto but love it when it focuses on someone else and naruto is nowhere to be seen,,, it's weird.

I dislike One Piece, b/c I can't bring myself to "get used to" Luffy's voice actor. He's so annoying!

I also despise Inuyasha, at first it was a nice show, but it went on too long, had a pathetic ending, after years of no realization of what the company had done, they created a second season, it was very short, and too romantic. There ya go!

WTF how on earth can you hate one piece!!, and dragon ball

Edit: I don't really care for Bleach i haven't really sat down ans watched it

my thoughts exactly, I always thought Dragonball was the best part of the series and...well I think we all know one piece could have been as if not more popular than naruto if it weren't for good old 4kids.