This place is headed no where fast.

Koby

Well nothing has really been happening around here. I've still yet to do anything I promised, but I do have alot on my plate, and too much to chew. With working on Version 7 of the site and writing more then %150 new content, and revamping the old I haven't had much time for the forum to work on the skin or add any new ideas or modifications.

On top of that I feel this is a very loose community, most of us don't know each other and don't bother to interact with the others much. Leaving the newer members to feel unwanted, left out, or to the point of having no one to talk to or be friends with. Which is a down fall. What could we possibly do to make this a tighter community? Not too tight to the point that if one member leaves you get upset and leave too.. but tight enough that you feel you have a friend here, and that you can make even new ones. What do you think we can do to get everyone to interact more?

We need new, unique idea's, else this forum is doomed for failure. I would like to hire some staff that will be able to do certain things such as create new competitions, come up with unique idea's quite frequently, and be kind and helpful to the members. Anyone with Knowledge of SMF and wants to help with modifications or skins let me know. I can do it all myself, but it'd be much faster if there was more then one working on it.

eh,, i'd be able to do the forum graphics if u want,,

as for the lack of interpersonal skills,, i dunno.

just my opinion, but soem of the newer members are like 1 post wonders.

they post in the welcoming area and don't post again...ever.

the rest,, i dunno.. i try to make friends? *shrugs*

but i don't think nebody likes me o.o''

but i don't think nebody likes me o.o''

I go to forums TO make friends. I myself love player interaction, but you're forums are better then mines o.0

but ------> i don't think nebody likes me o.o'' <-----

I go out of the way and add you on my new msn and u say that WOW i feel so loved rofl jk also im here to help if u need me

*Feels helpless again :'(*

Koby, is there a site that has tutorials on SMF, cuz I've never even heard of it until we started using it. I'll like to go through those tutorials to help out more. And you still haven't given me the sites to wordpress or Joomla so I can mess around with those for Kametsu. Yea, I'm in college and am busy a lot with work, but I still want to help and am able. If we didn't already have a GFX Crew, we could have thrown a GFX tourny to determine who would make it on the team. I doubt a Referral Contest would work. We tried that before and that didn't work.

Hey man, I'm tight with a lot of members from FM! I like you, Kent! I just happen to interact with these people outside of FM. Like Hope--Sora-14. I mostly talk to her on Myspace. And Mikey harasses me on MSN.

Most of my attention goes elsewhere since there isn't much going on here for me to do besides talk/get into fights with people/scare away newbies. If you got things you wanna get started, I'm happy to offer my help, just drop a line or something on Myspace or MSN. I got the time--I just don't see why I should hang around and basically do nothing if I haven't any reason to be around other than to just be around.

And Mikey harasses me on MSN.

It's not harassment if you like it, Bernie.

Well, everything would just work out fine if people posted. I hardly ever feel like it. There is a lack of drama that was on the old FMs which probably accounted for most of the posting.

EDIT: What about them member award thingers? Those were fun.

Hey, I've been sick the past couple of days. I'm well now though. I'm going to see about beating SH2 finally since its the only SH I haven't beaten yet. I played and beat SH again last night, getting Amon finally. xD Anyhow I come online today and find the main site not working, and GO is disabled. So I'll have to fix both of those and get them back running smoothly. I still plan on beating FFXII sooner or later too. LOL I have so much work to do on the site, and so many games I need to play and beat, and I need to get my truck running, get a job, get my GED, go to college, etc.. We need more hours in a day! 24 just isn't enough anymore.. Where does the time go after it flies out my closed window?