Digimon Adventure Tri (2015)

Bardon

• 2 weeks later...

I think Adventure 02 characters will make a dues ex machina entrance and save the OG characters just so as it happens every damn time. Then again, that is an essential plot device for digivolution. Not a fan of the new Butterfly OP either.

• 3 weeks later...

This should be good, I know a lot of people have been waiting for more of the story where it began. Anyone know if they have plans of making any more series at this point, or have we finally come to a full standstill when it comes to Digimon now?

• 7 months later...
On 7/18/2017 at 10:07 PM, Ataro said:

Anyone know if they have plans of making any more series at this point, or have we finally come to a full standstill when it comes to Digimon now?

Honestly, with the way they've been ignoring the Zero Two kids, it can go either way. If the Zero Two kids appear somehow in Our Future , they don't necessarily have to make another sequel with the Zero Two kids. However, the Adventureverse being the cash cow that it is, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced another sequel. Hell, they could announce a direct sequel to Tamers, or a brand new season featuring none of the characters we know and no one would bat an eye. I still kinda hate that my parents aren't letting me get Loss. I really wanted to snag the BluRay this time around, since I've heard the voice acting is stellar in the dub, and it would finally give me an excuse to buy a BD player :ah:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...