Do you have a BakaBT account?

Ripcat

I have one, but they ban you for poor ratio, and I have a shitty ratio because everything is so well seeded that it will not upload anything on my end cause there is already enough people seeding the shit... So it's their own damn fault I have a bad ratio.. :/

500+ seeders, 4 downloaders...

Nope doesn't connect to help seed on my end.. :/

0.002 ratio.. probably going to be banned eventually but can't help it.

Really, its so easy to get a good ratio on that site. I guess the only advice i can give is just try to download things like 30 seeders, 15 leechers or something like that.

The thing is, like I said, with a lot of seeders and less downloaders it's impossible to seed because not all the seeders are needed so it never connects.

I've downloaded 3 GB but only uploaded 2 MB because of this. It's impossible to seed unless you are lucky and one of the few peers actually gets connected to you, because there is so many seeders on everything.

So I personally try not to get anything from BakaBT unless I have to.

http://www.bakabt.com/user/954454/Koby.html

See look at my leech list, all of them pretty much have no peers for to seed back to.

I have this same issue at ADC, although I've managed now to seed a couple golden torrents barely.. so I got like a 0.54 ratio now:

http://asiandvdclub.org/userdetails.php?id=257239

I do have a BakaBT Account, but I rarely use it since NyaaTorrents is way better :).

nyaatorrents is an open tracker where anything gets added and most torrents are dead pretty quickly or low on seeders because there is no actual community there to keep it lively. It's up to the groups who actually post their encodes there to keep it seeded.

BakaBT is a private tracker that only allows the best of each release, meaning if 6 groups do it, they check them all and only allow the best groups release for whatever series. It's a top-notch community and everything is fully seeded and guaranteed to never die.

You cannot compare the two in the same sentence.

nyaatorrents is an open tracker where anything gets added and most torrents are dead pretty quickly or low on seeders because there is no actual community there to keep it lively. It's up to the groups who actually post their encodes there to keep it seeded.

BakaBT is a private tracker that only allows the best of each release, meaning if 6 groups do it, they check them all and only allow the best groups release for whatever series. It's a top-notch community and everything is fully seeded and guaranteed to never die.

You cannot compare the two in the same sentence.

I realize that Koby. I just dislike BakaBt because of their strict rules and shit.

And so what if torrents on nyaatorrents die?

That's what we have MegaUpload Links for :P.