Sign in to follow this  
DarkDream787

MegaMan 90's TV Series

The main menus look kinda cool.

Hopefully when I buy it in December and get it, the video quality will be better than older releases. I was going to re-encode this series soon and Id love it if their better.

I am pretty sure the logo that looks like a Nintendo seal rip off has been trademarked, hopefully that doesn't start a law suit.

The cover looks really cool, it reminds me of the Megaman 6 Box art sort of, and also X1

this box art bellow

MM6CompleteWorksArt.png

MMXPromo.jpg

Why is Proto Man the villian? Also I like that Mega Man was called Rock before he was a battle robot.

It's much better than calling him Mega like in Powered Up.

Why is Proto Man the villian? 

I believe I heard it was because of Megaman 5 or 6 where someone was impersonating Protoman and being evil. They claimed that the makers didn't get that info in time and they portrayed him as the villain. not sure if its 100% true but I remember reading it somewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Name-is-Ti
      I was searching for some cartoons to download and watch, clicked on the mega link but it says the folders unavailable. Clicked on another one same message, I even looked at some old threads for some toons but nothing. Did something happened to MEGA with all the unavailable files?
    • By DRX
      Found this on reddit: [TUTORIAL] How to Download Unlimited from Mega without any Pause/Problem/Waiting
      https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/6h9otc/tutorial_how_to_download_unlimited_from_mega/
    • By ThePJzer
      Hey everyone!

I know people usually use various downloaders to bypass Mega limits, and sometimes it works, and sometimes it requires changing IP through a VPN to continue downloading. Seeing as I work full-time, have a family, and other time consuming responsibilities, I've been perfectly happy just paying $5 a month for 1TB/Month downloads so I don't have to spend time messing around with it.

I was just using my credit card to purchase the plan, but I ended up with fraudulent charges last month which required me to cancel the card and get a replacement. This may not have been Mega's fault, but I usually don't throw my card information "out into the internet wild" so to speak, which I kinda felt like I was doing when making the Mega purchase. 

Anyone else here that actually purchases a Mega account have any recommendations? I know bitcoin is an option, but a bitcoin exchange that was recommended to me runs the purchase overseas which is a no go since I can't contact my bank over the weekend to authorize the transaction. And in many ways this seems just as risky. 

Can anyone recommend a prepaid gift card that actually lets you register a name and address with it so an online purchase can be made? I got a Visa Vanilla Gift card, but they don't have a way to register name/address, plus it can't be used for overseas purchases, which I learned after the fact. No biggie, I'll just fill up the car with gas with that card. 

Any suggestions oh wise Kametsu forum members?