Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tidus

Count to 100,000

7,034 posts in this topic

7015, what has my life become? My mom always told me I was going to work with numbers and here I am.

Can I get a "The Count" accent with the counting please?

14 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Can I get a "The Count" accent with the counting please?

that's funny cuz the first time I posted to this thread I used a gif of the count

tumblr_n5qp44TRuU1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Brilliant minds think alike!

Wouldn't it be funny to just for once change the number and see if the person doing the next number spots the change? Don't make it too obvious, just switch 2 numbers. Just wait a few days. If it works, I will roll on the floor laughing.

It's like a thing I always do at the mall ever since I was a kid, when it's very busy I just look up really curiously and all people start looking up. My brother would laugh his ass off at a distance and the people would look at me funny, doubt themselves and look up again, look at me again, stand next to me and look up again and then walk further shaking their heads. And I would keep a straight face the whole time. Man, those were times! People can be so silly.

1 person likes this