Released:

[MK] Food Wars! The Second Plate [BD 720p/1080p][Hi10][Dual-Audio]

All details are in the release, but just as long as you know it's about the only good release with fancy subtitles so far, that's all that matters \o/. See you for Season 3.

Updates:

Few things:

• I've updated animk.info to have a collection of useful links all relating to [MK] stuff. The home page is basically just a mirror of this index. It's still very much a work in progress and I don't have any end goal in sight, just making use of the domain space I have.
  • Project status wise, The Devil Is a Part Timer is being worked on by @Idle and myself. Assassination Classroom S2 has picked up again - I finally got around to TSing quiet a time consuming scene. I plan to make the topic thread when I at least have 5 episodes to provide. Also gives you a centralised place to pester me for updates. Attack on Titan Season 2 USBD should be out soon-ish, so expect the patch to update to FLAC/AAC audio soon after. The next one I would like to start work on is a dual-audio release of Kiznaiver, unfortunately the USBD hasn't been shared yet - my suspicions is that it's due to the price tag.  More realistically, ReLIFE v2 would probably be the next to come out.

~ bye-bye

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

Thanks for that elaborate update dood!

My pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Also nice shiny purple colour you got going there... I was actually going to ask if you were going to go with the gold variant?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

I was actually going to ask if you were going to go with the gold variant?

What? Where? Who? There is a gold variant? Nobody told me. You're probably just kidding, right? xP And yea, my donator heart heeded the call. :)

EDIT

Also, this true?

yzkLVp0.png

Edited by EljayFlintok

56 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

What? Where? Who? There is a gold variant? Nobody told me. You're probably just kidding, right? xP And yea, my donator heart heeded the call. :)

EDIT

Also, this true?

yzkLVp0.png

Lol! I will take it up with the higher ups. News should have been brought to you by now re: the Golden status. Heh, and you're kind like that \o/

As for the Members page, no it's not true. That is purely a place holder for now - I left what's there for the html code x.x. Contact is about the only page I'm 100% done with. Home is nearly done and Projects just needs to have something there... an embedded Google sheet filtered to planned MK stuff?? hmmmm. Final thoughts on the Members page, I would like to have a few honourable mentions there of those who I've released with (Pikanet and Scyrous off the top of my head).

46 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Lol! I will take it up with the higher ups. News should have been brought to you by now re: the Golden status.

Oh, you mean the uploader status. Now I get it. Sorry my mistake. Yea, well, the donator status was granted automatically. I was considering uploader status but there is the "have 10 uploads" requirement which I don't have yet.

22 hours ago, EljayFlintok said:

Oh, you mean the uploader status. Now I get it. Sorry my mistake. Yea, well, the donator status was granted automatically. I was considering uploader status but there is the "have 10 uploads" requirement which I don't have yet.

Haha, that's okay. My sarcasm levels can be a bit far fetched side sometimes >_<. Hmm, I see I see, onwards and upwards my friend, the releases that you've done at least count double towards the requirement. \o/

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Scyrous
      Welcome to my index page. Here you'll find all kinds of remuxes and encodes/upscales of mine. I strive for high quality encodes along with dual-audio/typesetting if applicable. Absolutely no mini-encodes or re-encodes. LostYears/Kametsu releases will be marked blue and purple respectively, while (non-Kametsu) joint-projects will be marked red. If any of you ever end up using one of my encodes or modified subs for your own remuxes: [SCY] is the appropriate tag to use (which, obviously, is an abbreviation of the name Scyrous). Releases without a dual-audio tag are either sub-only or dub-only. You'll have to check the topic to find out. For sub-only releases I tend to stick with Japanese titles (for example: 'Koutetsujou no Kabaneri' instead of 'Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress'). If a dubbed USBD appears for a particular series, I will update my sub-only release accordingly.

When it comes to audio, I will use the highest quality audio available. Generally speaking that means untouched AC-3 audio for DVDs (and upscales), FLAC for BD 1080p and AAC for BD 720p.

As for requests, typically I only accept stuff if I'm interested in watching it. You can check out my MAL page to get a general idea of my taste.
      Alternatively, if good sources are available and it's not too much work, I might accept your request.

v0 means the project is either sub-only or utilizes (temporary) English dub TV-audio.
      Such projects will be upgraded with USBD FLAC audio once/if available.

I mainly upload to Nyaa, AniDex and AnimeBytes (majority of my own releases + handful of unrelated things).
      File host/XDCC mirrors will always be mentioned (and credited) in the project topics.

- Status of releases - Planned:
      Ghost Stories (DVD 720p Hi10) [Dual-Audio]
      Keijo!!!!!!!! (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio] - Waiting on JPBD encodes, ETA unknown
      High School DxD Hero (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      The World God Only Knows S1 + S2 (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [Kametsu] My First Girlfriend is a Gal (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - Waiting on USBD (August 2018)

Current:
      [Kametsu] 91 Days (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio] - waiting on Beatrice-Raws (1080p encodes)
      [Kametsu] The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - Waiting on USBD (August 2018) (joint-project with @Etzimal handling 720p)
      [LostYears] High School DxD Hero (WEB 1080p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Pokémon the Movie 1-20 (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [SCY-Kuromii] Attack on Titan Junior High (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]

Stalled / status unknown:
      [Kametsu] Inuyashiki (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) (Sub) - waiting on BD box 2 (mid 2018)
      [Kametsu] Monster Musume (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - 1080p TV done, ONA audio synced (joint-project with lots of other people)

Completed:
      [Kametsu] Alderamin on the Sky (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [Kametsu] Anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Another (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Attack on Titan (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Attack on Titan OVA 1-5 (DVD 720p Hi10 FLAC)
      [MK-SCY] Attack on Titan Season 2 (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Avatar: The Last Airbender [1080p RedditRemaster]
      Castle Town Dandelion (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [SCY-Kuromii] DIVE!! (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC)
      Garo: The Animation (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Guilty Crown (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      High School DxD (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      High School DxD New (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      In This Corner of the World (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Jormungand (Complete) (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Keijo!!!!!!!! (Funi-DL 1080p Simuldub)
      [Kametsu] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [LostYears] My First Girlfriend is a Gal (WEB-TV 720p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [LostYears] Overlord II (WEB 720p Hi444PP AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Pokémon Origins (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) - waiting on USBD Part 1 (June 2018)
      Shingeki no Kyojin OVA 6 (DVD 480p Hi10 FLAC)
      [Kametsu] Tanaka-kun is Always Listless (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [SCY-Kuromii] Shinmai Maou no Testament Specials (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC)
      [Kametsu] The Testament of Sister New Devil (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters (DVD 720p Hi10)
      Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (DVD 720p)

Dropped:
      N/A

If you are interested in various other indexes/groups with similar standards, I recommend you check out some of the links below.

Moodkiller's Topic Index
      AC | Anime Index
      CTR Index
      Deanzel's Download Release Index
      Hark0n's Release Index
      [Kametsu] Projects
      RASETSU Anime Release Index
      ShadyCrab's Anime Release Index
    • By pixxelherz
      formerly EljayFlintok [EJF]
      +++++

Current Project(s)

Planned Project(s) 

Completed Projects
      Basilisk 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC (Dual Audio)
      Tamako Love Story 1080p Hi10 FLAC (Dual Audio) 
      Honey and Clover 576p AC3/FLAC (Dual Audio)
      Honey and Clover II 576p AC3/FLAC (Dual Audio)

On Hold
      Monster 720p 8bit AC3 (Dual Audio)
      Paranoia Agent
      Welcome to the NHK 720p Hi10 FLAC/AC3 (Dual Audio) - waiting for better video encode

Uploads - just that, unmodified. 
      Beelzebub+OVA
      Kyousougiga + OVAs