Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

It is an assumption on my side, I haven't heard of anything yet (should be noted that I'm not actively looking) BUT, seen as the series is dubbed, this should  be as well.

Assumptions are fine, but it should still be noted that Funimation hasn't gotten around to dubbing the final Negima movie (the least likely one to get picked up and dubbed) and the same goes for the Heaven's Lost Property and Date a Live movies as well. Orange is far less notable than the aforementioned three titles. Though, I'm still glad that you're gonna do the Orange movie if and when Funimation ever gets to dubbing them. 

 

On another note, I know that you dropped Honey and Clover due to there being a dubbed version available, but it is only for the DVDs. With consideration of its recent Bluray release, will consider picking it up again to remux the DVD audio to the JP Blurays?

Edited by Inverti

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Yup, it's on the list of things to do: Link - own encode as there are no BD versions available

 

It is an assumption on my side, I haven't heard of anything yet (should be noted that I'm not actively looking) BUT, seen as the series is dubbed, this should  be as well.

 

Yeah, I think there was just one more Vol left from FFF to encode. So yeah, Chihayafuru then ReLIFE then AssClass 2.

Is FFF's encode for ReLIFE better than Beatrice?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, kitkat said:

@Moodkiller Waiting for Hyouka and Hataraku (FLAC update) be like

ridkij8fxy7y.png 

when will you continue hyouka? lel

Lol. Erm. I feel like it's one of those that CTR and I will work on at a steady pace, due to the shear amount of edits that are required/Im going to do. I think Hyouka was planned for after Chihayafuru and AssClass?

 

On 28/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, Inverti said:

Assumptions are fine, but it should still be noted that Funimation hasn't gotten around to dubbing the final Negima movie (the least likely one to get picked up and dubbed) and the same goes for the Heaven's Lost Property and Date a Live movies as well. Orange is far less notable than the aforementioned three titles. Though, I'm still glad that you're gonna do the Orange movie if and when Funimation ever gets to dubbing them. 

Yeah that's a fair point. Well, we will see how we go.

 

On 28/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, Inverti said:

On another note, I know that you dropped Honey and Clover due to there being a dubbed version available, but it is only for the DVDs. With consideration of its recent Bluray release, will consider picking it up again to remux the DVD audio to the JP Blurays?

Hmm, know if there are any other BD sources?? SFEO-Raws is meh - but I haven't had a look into anything else. Also also, do you know if there is going to be a USBD I.e. FLAC audio? - I feel this would be worth. 

 

On 29/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, basheer_naimi said:

Is FFF's encode for ReLIFE better than Beatrice?

I would probably say it's going to be a close one. Will do some comparisons for it and see. Hopefully sub timings don't need to be adjusted, if at all. 

 

14 hours ago, kitkat said:

@Moodkiller Can you please do Kiznaiver when USBD is out? http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/31/kiznaiver-anime-complete-collection-hits-blu-ray-on-december-26

Can't believe it got dubbed <3

I will add it to the projects sheet :) - simple enough remux. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

 

 

Hmm, know if there are any other BD sources?? SFEO-Raws is meh - but I haven't had a look into anything else. Also also, do you know if there is going to be a USBD I.e. FLAC audio? - I feel this would be worth. 

Take a look at Nyaa and Anime Torrents to see if you find any BD sources to your liking. There won't be BD Eng audio for Honey and Clover, so if you're gonna do it, you'll have to sync the DVD audio to the BD videos.

Edited by Inverti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

 

I would probably say it's going to be a close one. Will do some comparisons for it and see. Hopefully sub timings don't need to be adjusted, if at all. 

 

should be ok, i got beatrice and your subs/fff.

Share this post


Link to post

In regards to Honey and Clover, ANE's 576p DVD encode is still the best available. Blu-ray has random ghosting, color distortion, vanishing lines, lack of detail, etc.. All the things upscaled Blu-rays are usually known for due to bad filtering/"remastering" and then other issues that should not exist. BakaBT and various encoders all came to the same conclusion. shirohamada did a pretty good 720p from the Blu-ray that looked better than ANE in several spots and corrected a lot of the problems, but it was still lacking detail, had broken lines, and he dropped it about 10 episodes in. Been hoping for a while someone woulds remux ANE's release. I believe I asked Catar previously about it.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

So, if Honey and Clover is ever getting a dual audio upgrade, we'll just have to go with ANE's release, yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Inverti said:

So, if Honey and Clover is ever getting a dual audio upgrade, we'll just have to go with ANE's release, yeah?

That would honestly be my preference.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Koby said:

In regards to Honey and Clover, ANE's 576p DVD encode is still the best available. Blu-ray has random ghosting, color distortion, vanishing lines, lack of detail, etc.. All the things upscaled Blu-rays are usually known for due to bad filtering/"remastering" and then other issues that should not exist. BakaBT and various encoders all came to the same conclusion. shirohamada did a pretty good 720p from the Blu-ray that looked better than ANE in several spots and corrected a lot of the problems, but it was still lacking detail, had broken lines, and he dropped it about 10 episodes in. Been hoping for a while someone woulds remux ANE's release. I believe I asked Catar previously about it.

14 hours ago, Koby said:

That would honestly be my preference.

3 hours ago, Inverti said:

Nicely said, Koby. So, @Moodkiller... you think you wanna remux the Eng audio to ANE's Honey and Clover encode at 576p?

 

With permission from the Moodkiller himself I am allowed to steal this request from his sheet and put it on mine. Committing crimes with permission does feel good! xD Expect a project post soon.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, EljayFlintok said:

 

With permission from the Moodkiller himself I am allowed to steal this request from his sheet and put it on mine. Committing crimes with permission does feel good! xD Expect a project post soon.

Sweet! Can't wait.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, basheer_naimi said:

WoW Finally Orange!!!

Haha. ikr! I think I'll start labelling all my releases with a "finally" tag.

Maybe my profile title should be "When...?" instead >_<

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

  • Similar Content

    • By Scyrous
      Welcome to my index page. Here you'll find all kinds of remuxes and encodes/upscales of mine. I strive for high quality encodes along with dual-audio/typesetting if applicable. Absolutely no mini-encodes or re-encodes. LostYears/Kametsu releases will be marked blue and purple respectively, while (non-Kametsu) joint-projects will be marked red. If any of you ever end up using one of my encodes or modified subs for your own remuxes: [SCY] is the appropriate tag to use (which, obviously, is an abbreviation of the name Scyrous). Releases without a dual-audio tag are either sub-only or dub-only. You'll have to check the topic to find out. For sub-only releases I tend to stick with Japanese titles (for example: 'Koutetsujou no Kabaneri' instead of 'Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress'). If a dubbed USBD appears for a particular series, I will update my sub-only release accordingly.
       
      If I have the option, I prefer doing 1080p-only remuxes. I'm not very interested in 720p or lower, so unless it's a Kametsu/LostYears release or joint-project with someone else, you'll rarely see me do 720p encodes/remuxes.
      However, exceptions may apply. I may decide to remux or upscale DVDs to 720p if a proper Blu-ray release does not exist. Or 480p encodes if requested by project crew.
      When it comes to audio, I will use the highest quality audio available. Generally speaking that means untouched AC-3 audio for DVDs (and upscales), FLAC for BD 1080p and AAC for BD 720p.
       
      When it comes to public requests, usually I only accept stuff if I'm interested in watching it. You can check out my MAL page to get a general idea of my taste.
       
      v0 means the project is either sub-only or utilizes (temporary) English dub TV-audio.
      Such projects will be upgraded with USBD FLAC audio once/if available.
       
      I mainly upload to Nyaa, AniDex and AnimeBytes (majority of my own releases + handful of unrelated things).
      File host/XDCC mirrors will always be mentioned (and credited) in the project topics.
       
      - Status of releases - Planned:
      Ghost Stories (DVD 720p) [Dual-Audio]
      Monster (DVD 720p) [Dual-Audio]
      <> some Pokémon movies here, will update in the future <>
      The World God Only Knows S1 + S2 (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [Kametsu] The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - USBD date unknown, possibly early 2018 (Joint with @Etzimal handling 720p)
      [Kametsu] My First Girlfriend is a Gal (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - USBD date unknown, possibly late 2018
      [CTR-SCY] The Heroic Legend of Arslan S1 + S2 (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [Kametsu] Inuyashiki (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) - will receive Dual-Audio v2 if it gets dubbed
       
      Current:
      Garo: The Animation (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio] - 1080p done, waiting on USBD (Jan 9 2017)
      [Kametsu] Monster Musume (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - 1080p TV done (Joint with lots of other people)
       
      Completed:
      [Kametsu] Alderamin on the Sky (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      [Kametsu] Anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Another (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Attack on Titan OVA 1-5 (DVD 720p Hi10 FLAC)
      [MK-SCY] Attack on Titan Season 2 (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio] - v0 released (ENG TV-audio), waiting on USBD (Feb 2018)
      Avatar: The Last Airbender [1080p RedditRemaster]
      High School DxD New (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      In This Corner of the World (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) - v1 released (sub-only), waiting on USBD (Jan 2018)
      Keijo!!!!!!!! (Funi-DL 1080p Simuldub)
      [LostYears] My First Girlfriend is a Gal (WEB-TV 720p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Pokémon Origins (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC)
      [Kametsu] The Testament of Sister New Devil (BD 1080p/720p Hi10 FLAC/AAC) [Dual-Audio]
      Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters (DVD 720p Hi10)
      Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (DVD 720p)
       
      Dropped:
      N/A
       
      If you are interested in various other indexes/groups with similar standards, I recommend you check out some of the links below.
       
      AC | Anime Index
      CTR Index
      Deanzel's Download Release Index
      Hark0n's Release Index
      [Kametsu] Projects
      Moodkiller's Topic Index
      RASETSU Anime Release Index
      ShadyCrab's Anime Release Index
    • By EljayFlintok
       
       
      I'll be be picking up remuxing jobs, mostly either 720p or 1080p. My current life schedule only allows me to work on one project at a time. At least that's how it is at the moment. This may change every now and then, though.
       
      Current Project(s)
      Paranoia Agent
       
      Planned Project(s) 
         
      Completed Projects
      Basilisk.1080p/720p.Hi10.FLAC/AAC.Dual.Audio
      Honey and Clover S01
      Tamako Love Story 1080p (Dual Audio) 
       
      On Hold
       
       
      Uploads - just that, unmodified. 
      Beelzebub+OVA
      Kyousougiga + OVAs
×