8 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

It is an assumption on my side, I haven't heard of anything yet (should be noted that I'm not actively looking) BUT, seen as the series is dubbed, this should  be as well.

Assumptions are fine, but it should still be noted that Funimation hasn't gotten around to dubbing the final Negima movie (the least likely one to get picked up and dubbed) and the same goes for the Heaven's Lost Property and Date a Live movies as well. Orange is far less notable than the aforementioned three titles. Though, I'm still glad that you're gonna do the Orange movie if and when Funimation ever gets to dubbing them. 

On another note, I know that you dropped Honey and Clover due to there being a dubbed version available, but it is only for the DVDs. With consideration of its recent Bluray release, will consider picking it up again to remux the DVD audio to the JP Blurays?

Edited by Inverti

3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Yup, it's on the list of things to do: Link - own encode as there are no BD versions available

It is an assumption on my side, I haven't heard of anything yet (should be noted that I'm not actively looking) BUT, seen as the series is dubbed, this should  be as well.

Yeah, I think there was just one more Vol left from FFF to encode. So yeah, Chihayafuru then ReLIFE then AssClass 2.

Is FFF's encode for ReLIFE better than Beatrice?

• Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, kitkat said:

@Moodkiller Waiting for Hyouka and Hataraku (FLAC update) be like

ridkij8fxy7y.png 

when will you continue hyouka? lel

Lol. Erm. I feel like it's one of those that CTR and I will work on at a steady pace, due to the shear amount of edits that are required/Im going to do. I think Hyouka was planned for after Chihayafuru and AssClass?

On 28/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, Inverti said:

Assumptions are fine, but it should still be noted that Funimation hasn't gotten around to dubbing the final Negima movie (the least likely one to get picked up and dubbed) and the same goes for the Heaven's Lost Property and Date a Live movies as well. Orange is far less notable than the aforementioned three titles. Though, I'm still glad that you're gonna do the Orange movie if and when Funimation ever gets to dubbing them. 

Yeah that's a fair point. Well, we will see how we go.

On 28/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, Inverti said:

On another note, I know that you dropped Honey and Clover due to there being a dubbed version available, but it is only for the DVDs. With consideration of its recent Bluray release, will consider picking it up again to remux the DVD audio to the JP Blurays?

Hmm, know if there are any other BD sources?? SFEO-Raws is meh - but I haven't had a look into anything else. Also also, do you know if there is going to be a USBD I.e. FLAC audio? - I feel this would be worth. 

On 29/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, basheer_naimi said:

Is FFF's encode for ReLIFE better than Beatrice?

I would probably say it's going to be a close one. Will do some comparisons for it and see. Hopefully sub timings don't need to be adjusted, if at all. 

14 hours ago, kitkat said:

@Moodkiller Can you please do Kiznaiver when USBD is out? http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/31/kiznaiver-anime-complete-collection-hits-blu-ray-on-december-26

Can't believe it got dubbed <3

I will add it to the projects sheet :) - simple enough remux. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Hmm, know if there are any other BD sources?? SFEO-Raws is meh - but I haven't had a look into anything else. Also also, do you know if there is going to be a USBD I.e. FLAC audio? - I feel this would be worth. 

Take a look at Nyaa and Anime Torrents to see if you find any BD sources to your liking. There won't be BD Eng audio for Honey and Clover, so if you're gonna do it, you'll have to sync the DVD audio to the BD videos.

Edited by Inverti
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

I would probably say it's going to be a close one. Will do some comparisons for it and see. Hopefully sub timings don't need to be adjusted, if at all. 

should be ok, i got beatrice and your subs/fff.

In regards to Honey and Clover, ANE's 576p DVD encode is still the best available. Blu-ray has random ghosting, color distortion, vanishing lines, lack of detail, etc.. All the things upscaled Blu-rays are usually known for due to bad filtering/"remastering" and then other issues that should not exist. BakaBT and various encoders all came to the same conclusion. shirohamada did a pretty good 720p from the Blu-ray that looked better than ANE in several spots and corrected a lot of the problems, but it was still lacking detail, had broken lines, and he dropped it about 10 episodes in. Been hoping for a while someone woulds remux ANE's release. I believe I asked Catar previously about it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So, if Honey and Clover is ever getting a dual audio upgrade, we'll just have to go with ANE's release, yeah?

3 hours ago, Inverti said:

So, if Honey and Clover is ever getting a dual audio upgrade, we'll just have to go with ANE's release, yeah?

That would honestly be my preference.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Koby said:

In regards to Honey and Clover, ANE's 576p DVD encode is still the best available. Blu-ray has random ghosting, color distortion, vanishing lines, lack of detail, etc.. All the things upscaled Blu-rays are usually known for due to bad filtering/"remastering" and then other issues that should not exist. BakaBT and various encoders all came to the same conclusion. shirohamada did a pretty good 720p from the Blu-ray that looked better than ANE in several spots and corrected a lot of the problems, but it was still lacking detail, had broken lines, and he dropped it about 10 episodes in. Been hoping for a while someone woulds remux ANE's release. I believe I asked Catar previously about it.

14 hours ago, Koby said:

That would honestly be my preference.

3 hours ago, Inverti said:

Nicely said, Koby. So, @Moodkiller... you think you wanna remux the Eng audio to ANE's Honey and Clover encode at 576p?

With permission from the Moodkiller himself I am allowed to steal this request from his sheet and put it on mine. Committing crimes with permission does feel good! xD Expect a project post soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EljayFlintok said:

With permission from the Moodkiller himself I am allowed to steal this request from his sheet and put it on mine. Committing crimes with permission does feel good! xD Expect a project post soon.

Sweet! Can't wait.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, basheer_naimi said:

WoW Finally Orange!!!

Haha. ikr! I think I'll start labelling all my releases with a "finally" tag.

Maybe my profile title should be "When...?" instead >_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1