Favorite Type of Music

RedXIII

Genre  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of genre?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Being an anime fan I have an extensive collection of various J Rock/Pop, with some K Rock thrown in there. Visual kei groups too, but sometimes that's just for the outrageous outfits than the music. :P

However, anime aside, I have a liking for classical music. I think its amazing how the music alone can convey such a range of emotion and the sound of stringed instruments (like the cello and violin, gosh) make me melt. <3

lol basically same here. tried making my own post but ended up making a huge rant. anything that sounds powerful and not stale is good for me. Current favorite genre is metal, death metal more specifically. Death and Cannibal Corpse (lesser known melodic death metal bands like Kalmah and Anata included) only but looking to expand. Recently started to get into Megadeth and digging deeper into the Metallica and Maiden catalog. Throw my favorite band the Japanese Dir en grey there and a couple of songs from other Japanese bands like X Japan and Maximum the Hormone.

but currently I'm listening to the very pop opening and closing songs for code geass because they too sound good.

I stick to the lighter songs of Dir en Grey.lol Like Dozing Green.

But I usually stick to my BFMV, Evanescence, Linkin Park, AFI , Paramore mix.

So Metal, Rock, Alternative is more my style.