Favorite Type of Music

RedXIII

Genre  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of genre?

I prefer Metal as well, especially Medieval Metal, kinda like Subway to Sally , In Extremo, Schandmaul etc. (more the German Scene) or the Northern scene, like Crimfall, Ensiferum etc.

But I also really like more melodic Metal, kinda like Blind Guardian, Van Canto, Serj Tankian (singer of SOAD <- also like them very well)

Newest kind of music I like is Vocaloid... the original and the metal-version as well...

cheers

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

metal, power metal, rock & some songs from anime & games.

Some of the music i like is DragonForce, Bring Me the Horizon, Linkin Park, Disturbed, all the songs from Beck M.C.S., The death note openings & closings, Dragon Soul from the dub of dragon ball z kai.

• 1 month later...

Im mostly into rock, but I like pretty much anything.

Some artists I like: Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Electric Mary, AC/DC, Disturbed, Rise Against, Skrillex, Mozart, Joseph Haydn, Bliss N Eso, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and Queen.

My genre of choice is heavy metal, followed by j-pop type stuff because of anime, and I also enjoy some occasional dubstep (odd combination right?) I'll tolerate any kind of genre except country, in my opinion the worst genre of music in the world.

This is a tough one… I like a lot of stuff, I don't necessarily have a favorite genre, but I like classical, jazz (with almost all its sub-genres), rock (classic rock), some hip-hop and rap, R&B, some electronic, world music, and other stuff. After all if you are a music major, you should like all kinds of stuff right?