Guillermo31

Which you prefer of Pokemon movies, anime, games, manga?

i haven't watched the Pokemon anime since 2001 but I do at times play the Pokemon games of gameboy color , advance and ds emulators . Right now I'm watching the movies

Edited by Guillermo31

I like the games, the anime, and the movies.

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few people that still likes the anime and movies...

:unhappy:

really that sucks I like to know if they make pokemon hacked rom about the movies

I like the games, anime, movies and manga!

They are all good, but in there own way.

If you watch the anime expecting it to be the same as the game or vise versa, you will be disapointed, because it is a different story.

Both are good, but they are individual stories about different people, except the beginning od the adventure manga tries to follow the game some what.

Orginal series, if only for nostalgia.

Though, by far, the movies tend to have better plots.

I also enjoy most of the games.

-Though, to be fair, I usually wait for the 'both previous games in one version' that tend to come out years down the line.

The games are the best, obviously. I haven't watch the anime since the Diamond and Pearl arcs. Is the newest season good?

Yep, almost as good as the first season!

They even brought back the old animation crew and director from season 1.

Personally, I hate the anime. Having watched it as a kid, it simply lost its appeal to me in my teen years.

But I adore the games. Specifically the first three generations. They are just so well crafted and seamless, and I always recommend them to people.

• Like 1

I'm wondering how the anime will end ? Does ash has to battle his father to become pokemon master and finally his dad makes appearance. And the audience happens to be friends that he journeyed with.

I started with Red/Blue.

Fuck.

I'm old.

You and me both, pal. ;)

Me too ! x)

I used to enjoy the first seasons, but know I'm more into the games (I miss watching the show though).