Which video game controllers do you love and hate?

SenshiKeizu

Love - Xbox 360 contorller can play for hours and my hands still be relaxed

Hate - Nintendo 64 Controller only because after of hours playing mario party, would get blisters on hands from the center stick.

Did you get the gloves?

No i haven't i didn't even know there were gloves for it.

No one knew. Nintendo never told anyone they were giving out gloves. I remember the blister my brother got. Ouch!

My favorites would have to be the Gamecube and the Xbox 360 controllers, just felt comfortable for me, nothing fancy which is good.

The ones I didn't like were the N64 and Wii Controllers, especially the Wii controller, trying to Play skyward sword and getting place to place was a nightmare imo. Also playing games like Sonic Colors and Metroid Prime Trilogy with the Controller was Terrible :/

The Playstation controllers are ok, don't really have any problems with them.

• Like 1

I never really found any controller truly unconfortable! Didn't use use the PS4 or X1 controller yet, so can't comment on that, but as far as the other PS controllers and the X360 and original XBOX, they fit quite well in my hand and I never had any problems. Love the GC and the N64 controller! They're weird, yes, but I just like them! :P I personally like the Wiimote+nunchuck. It's true that it's not your typical layout, but It fits so well, and gives you a bit more mobility then the normal controllers. (IMO I think Metroid Prime with the wiimote is awesome and would not play it any other way! In fact, I find it hard to believe it was actually played with the GC originally). Haven't played with the Wii U gamepad much, but I felt it was ok, and people say it's really good so there's that. Haven't played with the Pro controller though. Haven't played much old systems, but I guess they would have the least confortable controllers. The SNES controller was small and flat, so you couldn't hold it that well, and that's why I'm assuming the other retro systems have this type of feel to their controllers too, although I'm not saying they're bad or anything, just less confortable then current ones.

All in all, I never had any problems with any controller, so that's cool! (:

Oh yeah, favorite controller: definetely gamecube! (;

EDIT: I forgot! Handhelds are another story! Love handheld systems, but never liked the grip on them. (DS, PSP, gameboy, etc). They just don't feel quite right.

Edited by brennerei

snes controller ftw

i just love the n64 controller

gamecube controler is functional

wii remote is bad

ps3 controller i felt needs a remake

the xbox controller i have mixed feelings about becuase i dont like the layout but i figured out how to remap the controls and play it on other emulated games.