Going from Anime Dub to Sub..

Blackcat

would it be wierd to start watching the rest in subbed?

I'm currently watching Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus, which is part of the Black Butler franchise. And I've only ever watched Black Butler dubbed, so seeing the sub is pretty weird. But not weird enough to keep me from watching it. I'll probably even watch it again if/when they decide to dub it.

Edited by poetictragedy

Drifted away from dubs, only enjoyed them when I was younger when I didn't mind bad Voice acting and such.

The Japanese VA is just as bad...
English VAs are ridiculously bad.

I can't really tell if the Japanese VAs are good or not because I don't know Japanese, but I can at least tell that they put more effort and emotion into their voice acting than English VAs.

I don't think it matters, it should only matter to you since your the one watching. :P I watch/prefer dubbed, although i seen a little subbed.

As other said there are many other series that have been dubbed you could check out in the meantime, or rewatch series :P i haven't seen many series manly because the ones i have seen i've re watched a bunch! lol