• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 3:20 AM, chomanno said:

Wonder if Kakashi will ever get a spin off. I thought his character was interesting enough to merit one. 

Just collect all of his backstory and solo episodes from the main series and there you have it, a Kakashi series.lol

There's enough Kakashi episodes that can be compiled into it's own series if you ask me. A spin-off would be unnecessary, I think.

They should just wait for the Boruto manga to have few more chapters and adapt that one into it's own series instead of adapting it inside Naruto Shippuden.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/03/2017 at 5:04 PM, emrahkaval said:

Is Shippuuden Series finished at ep500 ?

Yes! Shippuden is finally complete. But the english dub (viz) version is a bit behind the good old Japanese version. The English dub version is right now at episode 388 and at the rate it is going i guess it will take about 1 or 2 years to complete the whole shippuden series in English Dub. They generally release 14 episodes in 3 months. So I guess we will have to wait and watch.:D 

On 15/02/2016 at 1:38 PM, MonkeyDLuffy said:

So whats going on with the dub anyone know? Why in the world did they stop releasing them weekly? 

It take viz approximately 3-4 months to dub and release about 14-20 episodes (one season). Right now they have released till Episode 388. So, I guess, it will take about a year and a half (or more) for them to complete the whole of the series of 500 episodes. Well atleast we know that they are gonna release.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...