• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is only for events taking place from episode 261+.

I'm not very good at starting threads, and my grammar do have its disturbance for other readers however here is my shot at starting a conversation/discussion.

Gaara's speech (For My Friend) Episode 261 - The war is beginning and the five great nations lack trust in one another which can become problematic in the war they're about to fight. The speech Gaara is addressing the five great nations with is the most heart tearing and stunning speech I've heard so far in any Anime, He starts out by telling the people about a ninja (Naruto) that once saved him from the darkness although they were enemies (Naruto) Cried for his enemy even thought they were hurting eachother becuase he knew Gaara's pain, and when two people know of the same pain they should be capable of understanding eachother and there can be no bad blood, how he uses that knowledge to bring the five great nations at peace is also stunning to me, and it should be for any "Naruto/naruto shippuden" Fans. He basically changes it from Jinchuuriki to Being hurt by akatsuki, He tells the five great nations that they've all been hurt by the akatsuki and therefore there can be no bad blood between them, there is only shinobi at that moment I had what we call "Eletric shock" where you get goose bumbs and it gets really exciting, And then another pack of feels strike, when he tells about himself being to inexperienced to do this on his own and that they should give him a hand in achieving victory against the akatsuki, and they can have his head after the war is over if they still cannot forgive the sand. 

This episode gave me alot of touching moments and rocking moments, Gaara is also one of my favourite characters in Naruto/Naruto shippuden so it makes it even better that he's the one giving the speech, and talks about saving his friend naruto.

(More to come)

Edited by Unique

• 1 month later...

Ok with out putting out too many spoilers because i'm way behind on Naruto but i wanna know why he can't. B4 it was stated that it was cuz of Obito giving it to him while it was active but enough spoilers have popped up to me since then that make that seam wrong. I've also seen gifs of Kakashi in anbu with his sharingan turned off. Is he not able to NOW since it's past stage one? Also in the one shippuden movie he has a past dream when his sharingan is off but then gets turned on...

Edited by TRUNKSvsCELL

I don't think I've ever seen it off (in the anime or manga), nor has someone explained why it doesn't turn on and off. When he was in the anbu, he already had the sharingan and unlike what you said, I don't remember seeing it off during his time there (could be wrong and if he really did, it could've been an error). Also didn't see the movie, so can't help you there! :/

Still, you made me curious... he should be able to turn it off, even with just one eye, although this is me just speculating. You could say that it is a one eye thing, but  there are few examples of those with sharingan in only one eye and I've never seen it off (but that could be them just having it on all the time).

Good luck finding an answer though! Tell me if you figure it out! :P

I don't recall him ever turning it off. He can't turn it off because he isn't an Uchiha. It's always activated. It's why he keeps it covered when not using it.

A non-Uchiha can transplant the eye, but they can't fully control it.

Even Danzo kept his Sharingan eye covered. The guy from the other village who had a Byakugan also kept it covered.

It seems to activate/deactivate an eye genkai, you must be blood from the tribe it originated in.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently Road to Ninja is going to be showing in theaters out in the U.S. I really want to go check it out. I haven't gotten to see it before and seeing it in a theater just seems so right. They've made a big list of all of the theaters that are going to be showing it too.

http://www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery/naruto-roadtoninja/

Apparently if enough people say that they're going on the Facebook event pages for it they'll have some kind of poster giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/elevenarts/events

I honestly didn't like the movie; which isn't shocking considering that pretty much all of the Naruto movies have been filler-quality and forgettable.

My personal rating of each Naruto Movie:
Naruto - Movie 01 - Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow --------------07/10
Naruto - Movie 02 - Legend of the Stone of Gelel -----------------07/10
Naruto - Movie 03 - Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom -------07/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 01 -------------------------------------08/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 02 - Bonds -----------------------------07/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 03 - Inheritors of the Will of Fire ----06/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 04 - The Lost Tower --------------------07/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 05 - Blood Prison ----------------------06/10
Naruto Shippuuden - Movie 06 - Road to Ninja ---------------------06/10