I like Shippuden better because we get to learn more about different characters and there's more of an actual storyline without so many fillers and the action is better because they're older, more mature and know more abilities. For instance: in regular Naruto, you learn about the Akatsuki (kind of), and 2 of the characters, a little bit. In Shippuden, you learn about every one of the characters and exactly what they do, what their ultimate goal is. That's just one instance.

• 3 weeks later...

Rock beat Naruto and Sasuke without the gates and with the leg warmers (both of them used Rock's moves to beat their opponents afterwards). The question is: could Neji beat Gaara? 

And my vote goes to Rock Lee. Neiji couldn't beat Naruto. 

Keep in mind, Lee's fight against Naruto and Sasuke happened before more training occurred.

Secondly, Naruto beat Gaara too, so him beating Neji doesn't really do anything towards proving Neji vs. Gaara.

Third, they all have their own abilities which come with different strengths and weaknesses. Just because person a couldn't beat person b, while person c could, doesn't guarantee that person a's abilities wouldn't allow them to trump person c in battle. Thus saying Gaara vs. Neji = Gaara, does not prove anything at all about the outcome of Neji vs. Lee.

The fact remains, that Neji's abilities would allow him to completely shutdown Lee's ability of opening his gates. If Neji decided to try and do that from the beginning it would be catastrophic for Lee. Keep in mind, while Neji has never been shown to really move around the battlefield much, he is capable of doing like 360 punches in a matter of like 15 seconds. That right there is what you call speed. So Lee probably wouldn't have much on Neji in terms of speed, which also makes it less likely Lee would win. The only thing Lee really has going for him in a battle against Neji would be stamina. Neji's eyes put a strain on him, while Lee is use to going on even past the breaking point.

I was just watching this. Which takes the issue of the fault of modern fansubs like...

- Japanese Honorifics is not translated to English

- Literal translation : Example: "That guy, even at a time like this!"

- Notes that explains what this is, usually distracts the eye, for example "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU" (Shadow Clone Technique)

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0

I am wondering if there exists any professional sub translation of the series from episode 1 and up.

Edited by Kran91

i dont quite understand what youre asking for

but i personally hate when shows keep the "honorifics" >.>

same when they dont change names if theyre too crazy like the ones in bleach-took me like 100 episodes just to understand what name referred to whom xD

I ment if there exists Naruto episodes with professional subtitles, or atleast tries to be.

I remember last time i watched it.

Yeah, the experience is much more fun when the focus is on the anime :)

Hmm, the one i found, seems more different than the first episode i watched.

The one i saw had,"Henge no Jutsu" And it had to be explained. So i like that they translated that in this one.

http://streamnaruto.com/naruto-episode-1-english-subbed/

Either way, if anyone happens to know of a good translation, then i'd be happy to hear.

Edited by Kran91

Professional? Yeah, Viz Media DVDs. Pretty much all the dual-audio releases utilize those subs.

I see. Thanks.

Edit: Aah. I have to be american to watch. I'll find some other ways though, muhahaha!

HotSpotShield did the trick. It was alright i guess :)

Edited by Kran91

I'm seeing a few people state that not much progression in Shippuuden with the characters and such. Which is true, to an extent. 

As of right now they're telling the Kakashi storyline, can't really tell if it's a filler, or not, but still, I think it's good. Even though that is all the way current, so like 340 episodes in. 

Yeah I guess they did a lack of progression for the characters like Sakura, I guess Sasuke, because for him as I've seen others state, he's just given his abilities in Shippuuden, whereas Original Naruto you actually see him progress. 

For the main characters except Naruto you do see a lack of progression and they just have their awesome powers and abilities, but what I thought was interesting of an approach is we see more of the bad guys or like Itachi, and Pain. Where we all thought they were bad guys and such, but when you go deep into their filers and/or storyline it's practically otherwise. Hell, even for Obito. Essentially when it comes to very deep characters that are the bad guy and such, they have their fillers, and storyline and then you think, "eh, not much of a bad guy, I can see his morals and such, but his priorities are a bit messed up", and just shit like that. Of course very long Animes like Naruto, you see the bad guy turn into someone else, such as they still die, but they earned Honor instead of what we thought would happen when we first see them. And let me tell you, they really do all that hardcore in Naruto - You thinking it's the bad guy, he/she will probably die, but the bad guy stays in the storyline for a long time, and then we start to see Arcs/Fillers/storyline of that bad guy, and then he turns good, or dies a good death. Even though he/she killed a LOT of people. 

Anyway yeah, it seems we learn more of how the bad guy, or I guess non-main characters like Obito, Pain, Itachi, and the like, more than we see how the main characters from the Original Naruto got their stuff - In Shippuuden.

Edited by Snowburden