Who do you prefer, Luffy or Ace?

Koby

Who do you prefer, Luffy or Ace?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer, Luffy or Ace?

• Luffy
    • Ace

Well everyone who watches One Piece should know about Luffy and Ace and know they are brothers. Now which of them do you prefer? The calm level-headed and intelligent laid-back Ace, or the out-going act without thinking Luffy?

Personally, I like both of them, though honestly while I think Luffy might be better off being the leading cast of One Piece, I like Ace's personality better, and it makes me wonder why does the majority of shonen series feature a main character who is near idiot level and eats like crazy?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult choice but I went for Luffy. The quotes (especially when he can't explain something and just calls it a Mystery) and impressions he does make me laugh everytime, but he also shows the serious side towards his nakama.

Don't get me wrong though Ace is also a top quality character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Luffy. Whenever he tries to be poetic before a fight he can sometimes get out of control and end up making no sense out of what he is saying thus confusing is enemy, unwillingly of course which results in Luffy getting a more frustrated due to the fact his enemy usually says something daft in response then Luffy kicks arse. Nuff Said ;)

• 3 months later...