YOUR INPUT WANTED

Koby

You've only just proved my point as to why it's a stupid suggestion.

You aren't thinking about this hard enough. Obviously changing the background of the skin to a darker colour would be easier, but checking if a colour is similar or below a certain shade would be the optimal solution. As you said before though, you would 'require more coding knowledge'.

just one suggestion if you ask for suggestion don't ever tell members that their suggestion is stupid because there are no standards to judge a suggestion stupid or intelligent.. its just a matter of how u think ...

but please don't take my suggestion as an offense i don't mean to offend you its just a  friendly suggestion

Edited by EvilServo
  • Like 1

just one suggestion if you ask for suggestion don't ever tell members that their suggestion is stupid because there are no standards to judge a suggestion stupid or intelligent.. its just a matter of how u think ...

but please don't take my suggestion as an offense i don't mean to offend you its just a  friendly suggestion

Eh, JohnFlower is probably one of the top 3 people I associate most with online. We are both very opinionated and disagree more often than we agree but we still talk. JohnFlower by nature states his personality is borderline-troll. So just don't read too much into our dealings with one another. We may seem aggressive but we're not.

Eh, JohnFlower is probably one of the top 3 people I associate most with online. We are both very opinionated and disagree more often than we agree but we still talk. JohnFlower by nature states his personality is borderline-troll. So just don't read too much into our dealings with one another. We may seem aggressive but we're not.

Two tsunderes.

One Site.

Zero fucks give.

BUN-BUM-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Two tsunderes.

One Site.

Zero fucks give.

BUN-BUM-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

it just needs more cowbell

also needs a setting in profile config to hide online status because i would just LOVE that.

I've disabled the ability to be anonymous for a reason. It's always been disabled since the day we came into existence as a community forum in 2001.

How about a "beggars can't be chosers" /"don't be a ungrateful fuck" rule"?  It seems every now and then someone wishes to bitch about the file host a uploader uses.The way they complain you would think that they believed that the upoloader's name is Burger King and they can have it their way or that the uploader has nothing else better to do. I can understand if the only links are paid membership only links, or that the file host is banned in certian countries.

• Like 1

can there be a thread for anime hentai, the ep's can be upload to IRC.  the adult can download they favorite hentai show.   :ewhz:

you're more then welcome to create an index in the mature section for hentai, and maintain it yourself if you'd like no one will stop you and if you create it and maintain it i will sticky it for you but other then that such things stay in the mature section

Able to delete my own post.

as for this dont quote me on this but as far as deleting your own posts are concerned i believe it stems down to the issue of making threads look bad when chunks of missing posts, it also is there to prevent members from ragequitting and deleting everything

Seperate section for WEB-DL donation threads so they clog up neither the requests or the cartoons boards.

I have heard several users mention they had a lot of Di$ney/Nick Shows available to post, but felt as if they were only Allowed to posted the cartoon/animated ones and therefore users have missed out on the "Live Action" shows.

I realize that this site is an Anime/Cartoon site, but I would still really like to see a "Live Action" section posted where people can post Movies or TV Shows.  I mean, why not diversify?

When I first joined this site (after coming from CW), the Cartoons section was very small and only had a few pages (6 I think).  :pudency: I figured this site was going to be primarily Anime, which doesnt interest me, and I wasnt sure the cartoons section would even survive.  However, given the strong community base, and help from several key uploaders (you know who you are), the Cartoons section now has 25 pages and its growing every day. :ewhz:

So I personally think there is enough interest to create a Live Action section........ but thats up to Koby to decide.  :what:

Hey can we get like a tutorial to do something live DVD encodes. I think that would be nice. Really high quality ones. Maybe explain the different programs involved and what they do.

I second all of these. I understand if there are any issues that arise from either of these, but I would be, for example, interested in putting together some tutorials of my own if this was ever to come about, as this was the very thing that I personally needed when starting off encoding and had no idea where to start (whether or not I have the time is a completely different subject considering I have a list a mile long right now :)).

Besides from that, a different section for the WEB-DL donation threads is genius, and I'm interested in live action as I personally have collected shows over the years that I would like to contribute (but once again probably don't have the time for them :)). Other then that, I've had no concerns regarding the site, so thanks for your time Koby.

TAS257

Edited by TAS257

it just needs more cowbell

also needs a setting in profile config to hide online status because i would just LOVE that.

I've disabled the ability to be anonymous for a reason. It's always been disabled since the day we came into existence as a community forum in 2001.

:\ :\ :\ :\

ah k

your the boss so its your call

• 5 months later...
  • Nekone locked this topic