Change in Usergroups?

Cynthia

I didn't say you had to. I said said I hadn't noticed you doing so.

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing all of that up.

As for that we should probably get people to report dead topics to certain people or all in one thread. If only a couple links are dead they can report in the actual thread, but if a whole thread goes dead or the uploader hasn't been around in forever, we could really use some way of being told so we can do something about it.

I've noticed in the last couple days stuy has posted in a lot of topics saying all links are dead, and the majority of the topics were done by corenapz. But instead of actually deleting the threads, we should move them to the farplane (trash bin). Maybe we should make some sort of recycle bin for dead downloads in case someone fixes their links it can be restored? Or that might just be pointless. We should however give the uploader time to acknowledge their uploads are dead and give them time to fix them before just trashing every thread too.

I'd also like to get help with keeping the index updated, and maybe even finding people who are willing to work on new separate indexes and keep them updated such as dub only index, sub only index, dual index, cartoon index, etc... As the download section grows we need to grow to help support and be able to find topics.

You have some very good ideas there Koby ^_^.