• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like the new Frieza form :/

I'm the same, it would have been better if Akira Toriyama just left him looking the same, transformations have been done to death now.

Even the manga for this is pretty stupid. Frieza is revived by Shenron in pieces........surely he would have died instantly. Frieza isn't Cell or Buu, he can't be sliced into pieces and still live. I don't even understand why Frieza was bought back to life in pieces anyway. Why couldn't Shenron just bring him straight back to life in his Mecha form ? When Tien was revived he wasn't revived without his arm so i don't see why Frieza should be revived into small pieces.

I think Akira Toriyama has lost it to be honest. He revealed that he thought Super Saiyan 3 was Super Saiyan 2 in an interview a while back. Also, in the recent manga, he has completely forgotten that Shenron can make 2 wishes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ye both of them are right and so are you of course, Guillermo31. Dragon Ball had that super adventure feel and most of the time you didn't know what would happen, which made it all the more worth to find out what would come. Whereas Dragon Ball Z was very repetitive in its fights and knowing who would win. Fight, Goku wins, then dies or something and does training. He gets stronger blah blah blah, new forms and repeat. Even if he didn't win one of the fights, he did actually win it, if you know what I'm talking about *coughs* Cell *coughs*.

Dragon Ball Z in that respect relied solely on Goku to win everything. Even though that did happen in Dragon Ball, he lost sometimes and the power level stuff wasn't so escalated. It was very much grounded. Not to mention all those gags and other miscellaneous funny stuff in Dragon Ball that wasn't present in Dragon Ball Z :P

Edited by Qrazed

DBZ Big Green Cast

74vOnua.jpg

Goku Guy
Goku, Bardock

[MV 01]
[MV 02]
[MV 03]
[MV 04]
[MV 05]
[MV 06]
[MV 07]
[MV 08]
[MV 09]
[TV 01]
[TV 02]

Old Bastard
Vegeta, Piccolo/Big Green, Roshi, Hercule/Satan, Narrator

[MV 01]
[MV 02]
[MV 03] Turles
[MV 04]
[MV 05]
[MV 06]
[MV 07]
[MV 08]
[MV 09]
[TV 01] Frieza, Dodoria, Shugesh, Borgos
[TV 02]

That Dude Who's Trying Too Hard To Sound Cool

Android 17, Yamcha, Trunks

[MV 01]
[MV 02]
[MV 03]
[MV 04]
[MV 05]
[MV 06] Vegeta
[MV 07]
[MV 08]
[MV 09]
[TV 01] Young Vegeta, Tora
[TV 02]

The Only Female Actor
Chi-Chi, Gohan, Bulma, Krillin, Android 18
[DB 01]
[DB 02]
[DB 03]
[MV 01]
[MV 02]
[MV 03]
[MV 04]
[MV 05]
[MV 06]
[MV 07]
[MV 08]
[MV 09]
[TV 01] Fasha
[TV 02]

The Alien That Voices Tien

Tien

Still in progress. Hit me up with suggestions/corrections for the names and roles, it's nowhere near finished.

As you can see, the main chars are on the first line, with the minor ones separated by movie.

Edited by Badman
  • Like 1

The code for the movies/specials (Items in red are currently missing)

[DB 01] Curse of the Blood Rubies
[DB 02] Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle
[DB 03] Mystical Adventure

[MV 01] Dead Zone
[MV 02] World Strongest
[MV 03] Tree of Might
[MV 04] Lord Slug
[MV 05] Cooler 1
[MV 06] Cooler 2
[MV 07] Super Android 13
[MV 08] Broly 1
[MV 09] Bojack Unbound
[TV 01] Bardock, Father of Goku
[TV 02] History of Trunks

[GT 01] A Hero's Legacy

Edited by Badman

Toei Animation has announced production on Dragon Ball Super (Japanese title; tentative for English release), the first all-new Dragon Ball television series to be released in 18 years. Following the recent events of the hit feature film, Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, Dragon Ball Super will debut in Japan in July 2015. 

Reuniting the franchise’s iconic characters, Dragon Ball Super will follow the aftermath of Goku’s fierce battle with Majin Buu, as he attempts to maintain earth’s fragile peace. Overseen by Dragon Ball’s original creator, Akira Toriyama, and produced with Fuji Television, Dragon Ball Super promises to draw on its historic past to create a "bold, new universe welcoming to fans and endearing to new viewers."

“Having loved Dragon Ball since childhood, it is very exciting to be a part of this project,” said Osamu Nozaki, producer for Fuji Television. “Mr. Toriyama has developed a plot that’s not only a dream come true for Dragon Ball’s millions of fans, but one that will foster in a new generation of viewers.”

“When I joined Toei Animation, one of my first assignments saw me working on the production of Dragon Ball Z,” said Atsushi Kido, producer for Toei Animation. “While there for only a short period of time, being a part of the series left a lasting impression. We look forward to carrying on Dragon Ball’s tremendous legacy, bringing audiences a brand new Dragon Ball with the same sense of heart and commitment that went into past Dragon Ball productions.”

“I’ve used the word ‘cho’ (super) in so many commercials, games and other media, it is fantastic that the long awaited Dragon Ball Super will finally begin,” said Masako Nozawa, Japanese voice actress of Dragon Ball’s Son Goku, Son Gohan and Son Goten. “I hope that this series will last a long time and have the same impact around the world as its predecessor.”

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/28/toei-animation-begins-production-on-dragon-ball-super-tv-anime

amazing.gif

I'm both excited and concerned. I'm not a fan of the new animation style and some of Akira Toriyama's idea's haven't impressed me at all. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is really stupid and unoriginal in my opinion.

I'm hoping that characters other than Goku and Vegeta get a chance to shine. I'm tired of Saiyans and their transformations. But with Goku and Vegeta's power levels being so much higher than the rest i can't see that happening now.

I'm hoping we get to see these 12 universes that was mentioned in Battle of the God's and i hope Uub is in it.