so Frieza is going to come back? so i'm assuming this movie takes place before both the android saga and cell saga? So what? does Frieza loose again here goes home gets reformatted into a sort of android and thens comes back to earth with King Cold and gets beaten by Future trunks? 

Or is this Dragon Ball Z Movie doing a JJ.Abrams star trek with an alternate time-line stick?

Edited by hagi

Is anyone else getting a strange feeling that all of these movies Toriyama is making is leading up to possibly another season/Dragon Ball series?

Or is it just me?

I mean... I'd watch a new Dragon Ball series...

I'm sure no one else would but I would... so... yeah...

I'd only watch the hypothetical new DB season/series if it was a canon sequel with Akira Toriyama directly involved.

No offense but I don't want another Dragon Ball GT-esque series.

2015 Dragon Ball Film's Gohan Character Sketch Revealedposted on 2014-12-16 06:54 EST
Yuko Minaguchi also returns to cast for Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F

The February 2015 issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine is revealing on Saturday the character design for Son Gohan in the upcoming Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Dragon Ball Z: F Is For Fukkatsu, or 'resurrection') film

dbz.jpg

The magazine lists that Gohan's normal fighting clothes are nowhere to be seen, and instead, he will fight in a green athletic suit. The magazine also makes a note next to Gohan's normal attire, saying, "Since Beerusu arrived, it appears Gohan's fashion has calmed down a bit! Maybe he quit being Stupid... I mean, Great Saiyaman?"

The website for the film also lists the cast, although no character names are attached:

Although Yuko Minaguchi played the role of Videl in the original Dragon Ball Z anime, she wasreplaced by Shino Kakinuma in the second season of Dragon Ball Z Kai.

The website also features an updated list of staff:

Director: 

Scripts: 

Character Design: Akira Toriyama

Color Key: 

CG Director: 

Director of Photography

Production Manager: 

Special Effects: 

Animation Director: Tadayoshi Yamamuro

Music

Distributor: 

Distribution Assistance: 

• 2 weeks later...
2015 Dragon Ball Film's Krillin Character Sketch Revealed posted on 2014-12-26 06:30 EST
New film with original story, scripts, character designs by original creator Toriyama premieres in April

The combined fifth and sixth issue of 2015 of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is revealing on January 5 the character design for Krillin in the upcoming Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F (Dragon Ball Z: The F in Fukkatsu, or 'resurrection') film. 

krilli.jpg

The magazine lists that Krillin has "surprisingly" become a police officer, and asks, "What could have happened after the last film!?" The magazine also notes that Krillin has returned to being bald, as opposed to his spiky hair from the previous film.

My favorite character on DBZ. I always played as him in the games, fun memories. im so excited for the new movie.  :lol:

Edited by Dervell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really not a fan of Gohan and Frieza's new look. Gohan doesn't look anything like Gohan and actually looks younger than he did at the end of Dragon Ball Z and Frieza's new transformation completely takes away his old colours.

I also feel like we are just getting the same thing done over and over again, do we really need yet another transformation ? it's getting boring now.

I'm still looking forward to the film though, i hope we get to see other characters shine for once instead of it all being about Goku and Vegeta.